Ever been to Sofia?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

hangingaround
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Ever been to Sofia?

Post by hangingaround »

I am there with work for a few days next week and wondered if any of you good folk have been there before?
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

I see is it the ski holidays in bulgaria :smile: We spend our hols further east near varna "Golden sands" so not been to Sofia. By the way are you trying to get to the iceland show in march. johnsa 8)
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

No...... :twisted:
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
hangingaround
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by hangingaround »

Ah ok mate, not sure about Iceland yet, could be dicey on the cash front, any idea how much the tickets will be?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Wasn't she the eldest Golden Girl?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

hangingaround wrote:Ah ok mate, not sure about Iceland yet, could be dicey on the cash front, any idea how much the tickets will be?
Yeah there are probs with the nasa website which will be hopefully rectified cos at moment translation is goosed so they are going to rectify it soon (We Hope) Heres the link to the prices i say prices as for some reason they are down to play 2 nights Hmmmm interesting.
http://www.nasa.is/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=24
hangingaround
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by hangingaround »

I might bell em tomorrow. Are you going on your own or with others?
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

I`m going on my own but meeting others there i have to ride down to south london to stay at relatives then fly from gatwick on the monday coming back on the thursday theres a couple of guys coming from new york for the gig too.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

johnsa wrote:I see is it the ski holidays in bulgaria :smile: We spend our hols further east near varna "Golden sands" so not been to Sofia. By the way are you trying to get to the iceland show in march. johnsa 8)
Not been to Sofia, but had a great holiday in Sunny Beach. All the seaside resorts where they stuck the tourists were custom built, I think, there was no original Bulgarian town, and they bused the "locals" from the surrounding villages in in the morning to cater for tourists. I think all the resorts were called Sunny Beach or Golden Sands or Sunny Sands or Golden Beach! I remember it went down really well if you wore a Celtic top there, as Stan Petrov had just signed for the hoops. You'd probly get a great respose now in a Villa top, especially if it's got Stans name on the back.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
hangingaround
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by hangingaround »

No chance I am an Aberdeen fan on the sly!

Johnsa I will be in touch mate, where are you staying in Reykjavik?
hangingaround
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by hangingaround »

Nice one Sewer I dare say the evil West has permeated its borders. McDonalds on every corner and mad Russian mafia guys running around the gaff with shooters lol
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

hangingaround wrote:No chance I am an Aberdeen fan on the sly!

Johnsa I will be in touch mate, where are you staying in Reykjavik?
Hotel Bjork.