YORK

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

bry
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by bry »

york was great , now its full of southern twats with second homes who 'commute' here on a weekend!! FUCK OFF back darn sarf.. and drink ya flat brown thames watter!!!

its not all heartbeat tha knows!
like a meteor, like to meet you!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

York is also a major venue for horse racing at York Racecourse in the Knavesmire area, and every year, thousands of Lobsters flock to the city for the Ebor Handicap Meeting in August.
Shush this is serious
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:York is also a major venue for horse racing at York Racecourse in the Knavesmire area, and every year, thousands of Lobsters flock to the city for the Ebor Handicap Meeting in August.
Interesting. After my overnight meeting in York, I was standing on the station platform to head back to London. It was a very nice morning and there was a race meeting on near York. Suddenly, this huge fuck off Lobster came charging down the platform screaming at me for directions to the race course. "I've got know idea mate, sorry" I said.

His reply ? "Fuck off you southern twat" and he scurried off down the platform towards the exit.

Lobsters in London are far better behaved than their counterparts north of Leicester. And their dress sense is better too.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Aye watch out for them there Northern Lobsters mate, they aint go no manners at all.
Shush this is serious
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Aye watch out for them there Northern Lobsters mate, they aint go no manners at all.
What a great name for a band : The Northern Lobsters.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Anyone recommend a decent hotel in York? Where's everyone stay when they go there?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
ria
Down In The Sewer

YORK

Post by ria »

theraven1979 wrote:Anyone recommend a decent hotel in York? Where's everyone stay when they go there?

Jim
If I find you a proper one on internet, I'll pm you :lol:
If you care enough, you certainly notice my avatar merely escaped, think it felt treathened or maybe prefered that little dog the grannies of the Yorshire have a fancie for, sure he's going to make stumbled the whole of them.
I just liked it for its "côté punk", I know anyway it's better like that, I didn't mean to have its head hanged for everybody to laugh at. When I choosed it, it was only for everybody to know that I do not care of what they could laugh about me as they hardly dare to speak to me. Seems like they still don't know that I do love to be taught. Bloody sissies (yes react men !) who can't dig that I'll not be that aware if not so ?
Please Jim have a real chat with me or a laugh if you prefer that way with me I don't mind. I've seen you're an open mind, I sincerely apologize if my invitation to bring back a stranglers's zone was pretentious or whatever, it's only now I realise it was awkward, now I give up that stupid plan from a stupid thought.
And I don't pm you personnally that excuses cause I want it to be public excuses.

And I do enjoy lavishing goods to the Hungers : 1rst interest I'm a player, 2nd I do need to improve my english and love joking while I'm working.
Now I'm going to play again with some boys who asked for it.

And please Jim accept Ria's Cheers
ria
Down In The Sewer

YORK

Post by ria »

Alias wrote:Aye, just watch out for slippery pies when you're there! :grin:

Please mate watch your words :(

Where is the "pot" ? think you smoke the whole stuff again.
ria
Down In The Sewer

YORK

Post by ria »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Aye watch out for them there Northern Lobsters mate, they aint go no manners at all.
Don't follow Pauline's way, you are a good boy !!?

Watch your back the coast is not so far :lol:
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

theraven1979 wrote:Anyone recommend a decent hotel in York? Where's everyone stay when they go there?

Jim
Jim,

The Park Inn - right on the river, very comfortable, about three star, not expensive - you can't go wrong.

Paul
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Thanks I`ll look it up.

Jim

PaulinLondon wrote:

Jim
Jim,

The Park Inn - right on the river, very comfortable, about three star, not expensive - you can't go wrong.

Paul
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: YORK

Post by theraven1979 »

Like some 80s computer adventure game.

West, West, Down, North, Put monkey up ladder...

Jim
ria wrote:
Don't follow Pauline's way, you are a good boy !!?

Watch your back the coast is not so far :lol: