Nuclear Device

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Nuclear Device

Post by The Strangler »

Was sitting there earlier, a bit bored, and stuck the news headlines on. There was a bit about some suspects in court for trying to buy a nuclear bomb. Now dare i say it, but i'm probably correct in thinking there's a few of you out there who 'know someone who can get hold of' whatever you need, albeit a dodgy video player or whatever. But how does someone expect to buy a nuclear bomb and get away with it ?? :?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

They sell Nuclear Bombs in the Leeds market.
4 for £25.
Shush this is serious
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Morrisons in Camden Town are doing "Buy two, get one free !"

Cheeky cnuts.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

I could sell you an old opaque bomb for £3.99 :oops:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Well, its good to know there are still a few bargains out there.

You watch (if really bored) programs like Bargain Hunt, and they spend all day looking for so called 'bargains'. Then they have to take another day off work to take the crap they've bought to an auction and see if they can get their money back. If they make a quid, they nearly shit on the floor.

Seems easy just to do an hours overtime to me.

ps. havent seen 'The Duke' on the box for a while ?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Nuclear Bombs get a bad press. It's a sort of love hate thing but they're with us for the long term whether we like it or not. As President Ronnie Regan said when interviewed about Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles, "I ain't changing my mind. At the end of the day, you can't polish a turd".

Right on Ronnie.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

PaulinLondon wrote:Nuclear Bombs get a bad press. It's a sort of love hate thing but they're with us for the long term whether we like it or not. As President Ronnie Regan said when interviewed about Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles, "I ain't changing my mind. At the end of the day, you can't polish a turd".

Right on Ronnie.

Indeed. I used to be into CND when I was younger & naive but now I realise we need Nuclear Weapons to defend ourselves from nutters like the Americans!

:lol:
Shush this is serious
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:

Indeed. I used to be into CND when I was younger & naive but now I realise we need Nuclear Weapons to defend ourselves from nutters like the Americans!

:lol:
Talking of Nukes, finally got my hands on the DVD of the film, "Who Dares Wins" with Lewis Collins out of The Professionals. Fucking great film and fucking great soundtrack. Could watch that over and over again. Met Lewis Collins once - surspisingly short person.
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

NUCLEAR DEVICE

Post by laurie »

WHY BUY WHEN U CAN MAKE YOUR OWN
do you wanna
Keninblack
Down In The Sewer

Re: NUCLEAR DEVICE

Post by Keninblack »

laurie wrote:WHY BUY WHEN U CAN MAKE YOUR OWN
Piece of piss - http://www.sonic.net/~paul/humour/msg00301.html - although getting the parts might be a bitch.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

PaulinLondon wrote:Talking of Nukes, finally got my hands on the DVD of the film, "Who Dares Wins" with Lewis Collins out of The Professionals. Fucking great film and fucking great soundtrack. Could watch that over and over again.
Gotta agree with Paul...

'Who Dares Wins' is one of the classic comedies of all time! :lol:

And you get a glimpse of Ingrid Pitt's stockinged thigh! :wink:

Can't remember the soundtrack though :?
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

ThruBeingCool wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Talking of Nukes, finally got my hands on the DVD of the film, "Who Dares Wins" with Lewis Collins out of The Professionals. Fucking great film and fucking great soundtrack. Could watch that over and over again.
Gotta agree with Paul...

'Who Dares Wins' is one of the classic comedies of all time! :lol:

And you get a glimpse of Ingrid Pitt's stockinged thigh! :wink:

Can't remember the soundtrack though :?
Ingrid! schhhwiiinnngg!
My ex used to look a bit like her.

Whatever happened to.....Lewis Collins?
Shush this is serious