Bristol

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Bristol

Post by Ruby »

Baz sounds in fine fettle,going by the Facebook posts.Great recovery by sick note.
Last edited by Ruby on 26 Mar 2024, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Place I work you get your birthday off

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Fair play to Baz...and the rest of them.
They played a memorable gig in an fantastic venue
rotten thoughts
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

The doctors now can prescribe some amazing alternative treatments now.

Birthday cake is very good as the cream can soothe the throat and alcohol works as an accelerator with that for healing the throat. The Birthday bumps would have jogged those damaged vocal chords in a better position for healing. The fun of the Birthday party to take his mind off his troubling voice has good psychological positives and the Birthday cheers help keep his throat getting the right amount of exercise to create an impossible speedy recovery

Doctors can perform the impossible but certainly not miracles he will still sound like Baz.

I think Bristol took a hit for the team there was no way they was going to risk the RAH not going ahead i bet if the dates were swapped around they would have done both nights especially as there is a little break for them now.

Its a real shit really its what age does to us all i might even be very cautious now at booking a Hugh gig if i think he's done too many nights in a row with out rest and its a last night far away from where i live and i will need to book a hotel to get there. It happened to me before when Hugh cancelled Norwich Its just a fact of life now and something that needs to be taken in to consideration.

I really feel for all those at Bristol its a horrible thing to happen. Hopefully the band will make it up to you all when you go to the rescheduled gig by playing a couple of tracks especially just for you that they wont play anywhere else on this tour. Fingers crossed.