Portsmouth tonight illness will curtail my gig length.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Portsmouth tonight illness will curtail my gig length.

Post by Greatkudu »

The Stranglers curse strikes Great Kudu,there will be a review but it will only be of the first set,I am getting over a Chest Infection,so for Health reasons,I've decided to bail out after the first set,very reluctantly but Health has to come first,never had to do this before, what with recently diagnosed Osteo arthritis in spine,the cracks are appearing,the years of Kung Fu haven't helped,so my review will be a reduced affair,the fact I'm even here for any length is amazing as few days ago I couldn't even speak,I've also lost weight,but I will do my best for limited review.Major Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Portsmouth tonight illness will curtail my gig length.

Post by theraven1979 »

You're a sickly child Kudu. Get well soon

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Try and stick it out for the full.If you're already there another hour or so won't make much difference.
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

Sorry to hear you are still not well Kudu.
Hopefully you enjoy the music and atmosphere so much you forget all about feeling sick and have a great time and see the full gig. You never know when you will get a chance to see them again so try and last the full stretch.

We are not going to let you off with the review you know that dont cha! :lol:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Ah I'm already back,I had to put health first,I made right decision to bail out.Review coming in next few days.Major Kudu.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Review coming in next few days,but all I can say is the 50 minutes I saw were fucking amazing,this lineup is worthy to be called the Stranglers and I'm still a massive Hugh fan,but I was blown away to be honest,more to come,was gutted I had to go but health has to come first as off on Op Java tomorrow,so Jungle boots need to be water proofed etc.Major Spears.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Sorry to hear you wern't well....at least you was able to see as much as did and i'm still looking forward to reading your review you can give.....speedy recovery.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 13:57 Sorry to hear you wern't well....at least you was able to see as much as did and i'm still looking forward to reading your review you can give.....speedy recovery.
Thanks will do review tomorrow.Major Kudu.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

Portsmouth was great I don’t think I’ve ever heard the band sound better it seems that they have a new lease of life and from what I saw they must surely have another album in them maybe even a live one as well! I will leave mr Kudu to post a review I’m glad that I went