The Anniversary Harrington Style Jacket.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: The Anniversary Harrington Style Jacket.

Post by evonx »

Cheers, looks good imho
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Yeah great jacket from the Aural tour ......
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I have joined the fashion and ordered the infamous Harrington Style Jacket,I've been very ill recently so needed something to cheer me up,and no I didn't need size xxxxxxxxxxx L,as I train.Major Kudu.
jaydee1964
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by jaydee1964 »

Greatkudu wrote:Ok a bit of levity needed maybe? I think the Anniversary Harrington Style Jacket seems to have created a buzz around some fans? The first Limited edition run sold out within a few hours and now the second run of this Limited edition run is down to xxxxxxxxL size and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLLLLLL sizes ok a bit of exaggeration thereImage But I wonder what all the excitement is about? Yes they look nice,but I see quite a few disgruntled fans selling them on as they were to small,no offence intended,but have fans got bigger or have the sizes become smaller? Major General kudu.
Got a mate at work ordered the XL and got an l . So couldn't wear it to the gig he was well pissed off

Sent from my SM-A546B using Tapatalk

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

My Harrington Style Jacket arrived a few days ago,I went for XL but usually a Large,small sizing but it's a great fit and really good quality,I'm one of the Stranglers Fashionistas now, someone even said nice Jacket,a rather attractive young Lady in the bank who I always have a Joke with,no sexist comments intended😂