Manchester

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Manchester

Post by Greatkudu »

I've never seen so many people wearing Hideous Grey Tracksuits than I have in Manchester.Major Kudu
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Greatkudu wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 21:14 I've never seen so many people wearing Hideous Grey Tracksuits than I have in Manchester.Major Kudu
Why must you hijack a topic about someone's enjoyment of a show ? Let's ruin your own,much anticipated review.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Ruby wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 00:28
Greatkudu wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 21:14 I've never seen so many people wearing Hideous Grey Tracksuits than I have in Manchester.Major Kudu
Why must you hijack a topic about someone's enjoyment of a show ? Let's ruin your own,much anticipated review.
Yes well I doubt there will be a review as I'm I'll ,so Karma exists heh? Major Kudu.
jeanjacketburnel
Rats Rally

Post by jeanjacketburnel »

I came out of that gig feeling fulfilled. 28 songs more than Friday 13th at RAH. So if they're capable of playing two sets in a night like they used to do early 70s.
Seen some brilliant support bands over the years Ruts,Wilko, therapy?.U2,Boys in darkness, modern eon. Think I saw John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett once. Can't remember the crap ones apart from captain sprogs electric tap dancers or something like that.
Probably my last stranglers gig apart from a couple of festival gigs in the summer
STEVE
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

jeanjacketburnel wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:16 I came out of that gig feeling fulfilled. 28 songs more than Friday 13th at RAH. So if they're capable of playing two sets in a night like they used to do early 70s.
Seen some brilliant support bands over the years Ruts,Wilko, therapy?.U2,Boys in darkness, modern eon. Think I saw John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett once. Can't remember the crap ones apart from captain sprogs electric tap dancers or something like that.
Probably my last stranglers gig apart from a couple of festival gigs in the summer
Great to hear Sir.
jeanjacketburnel
Rats Rally

Post by jeanjacketburnel »

I came out of that gig feeling fulfilled. 28 songs more than Friday 13th at RAH. So if they're capable of playing two sets in a night like they used to do early 70s.
STEVE