Acoustic album

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Acoustic album

Post by Jon the Impaler »

RetroRocket wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 17:39 A JJ solo accoustic album with lush string arrangements would be a wonderful thing...and would really suit his (now) gnarly aged voice.

Ain't gonna happen though!
Good .....to your last comment , suppose I don't have to buy it if it did happen , which I wouldn't .Got one acoustic album , don't want another , that would be 2 gathering dust !
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Jake wrote: 20 Dec 2022, 14:06 Half of DM wax acoustic, ok it wasn’t but it kind of was, The Lines on my face, I could gladly never hear that track again.
I haven’t heard Laid Black, it’s quite hard to find these days, I couldn’t say if it was any good, I imagine it was alright, their acoustic set in London 2005 was one of the best acoustic shows I have seen, saw an excellent Hugh Cornwell acoustic show not long after 8)
I got Laid Black , don't know where I put it .....and don't care .Not making any effort to find it .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I quite like most of Laidblack. I think it could have sounded better and some better tracks could have been added instead of stuff like Mony Mony but I enjoyed Still Life and some other tracks on it.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

jason wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 10:43 I quite like most of Laidblack. I think it could have sounded better and some better tracks could have been added instead of stuff like Mony Mony but I enjoyed Still Life and some other tracks on it.
Iliked Mony Mony and Still Life , didn't remember them being on Laid Bleugh , won't be checking it out though 😁. Don't think I recall any tracks from it .
All quiet ..........