The Stranglers Leuven 28/09/22.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: The Stranglers Leuven 28/09/22.

Post by Greatkudu »

Greatkudu wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 13:30
toilerinblack wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 13:11
Greatkudu wrote: 01 Oct 2022, 00:02

Thanks Sir very kind.Lt Kudu.
No probs it was a good review with a lot of effort put into you account of the night and i'm glad you enjoyed your last Euro as it sounded a good one.
Thanks Sir,I always go with an open mind,but they were so good,of course you miss Dave etc but to me they are still the Stranglers,Baz really owns that front man role and his Banter was so funny,his voice has definitely improved over the last few years,and he has such a good rapport with JJ that's the key really,Toby such a great player and Jim like a younger Jet black but what a fine drummer he is and I'm hard to please when it comes to Stranglers drum pattern scrutiny but he has my seal of approval :smt005 Not that he needs it,the sound of his drums is tuned to the Stranglers sound.I say it's the last ever Euro gig but if they played Lille again I would be tempted,but as it stands that's it for Kudu.And I went out on a high IMHO.Good crowd as well,despite a few Le Tosseurs but i think the Band actually like people shooting out crap as it adds to the atmosphere,if no one shouts out there's no reaction and Baz wouldn't be able to do his Banter If there was no verbal communications.Lt Kudu cream crackered in Sunny Salisbury,over and out . :smt006
Sir and to me it's still the Stranglers not a tribute band.Lt Kudu . :smt013