Clash

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Clash

Post by Greatkudu »

Five Minutes wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 03:53 Complete Control, White Man In Hammersmith Palais and Straight To Hell are for me three of the greatest singles of all time.

How we could do with a band as good as them now.
Dont worry we have Ed Sheeran,Stormzy,Anna Marie,stop moaning and enjoy these class ground breaking artists,who walk the edge of their art as it's the only place to be.Lt Kudu. :smt013
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

That's like comparing apples with frying pans. There are plenty of guitar based bands out there Kudu. Probably never gonna be good for the misty eyed nostalgia of the good old times that you have mind.

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 13:22
Five Minutes wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 03:53 Complete Control, White Man In Hammersmith Palais and Straight To Hell are for me three of the greatest singles of all time.

Dont worry we have Ed Sheeran,Stormzy,Anna Marie,stop moaning and enjoy these class ground breaking artists,who walk the edge of their art as it's the only place to be.Lt Kudu. :smt013
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 14:00 That's like comparing apples with frying pans. There are plenty of guitar based bands out there Kudu. Probably never gonna be good for the misty eyed nostalgia of the good old times that you have mind.

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 06 Sep 2022, 13:22

Jim I'm always open to new music,I was pointing out these artists as they are huge in the modern day,of course misty eyes nostalgia as you put it would describe any Stranglers fan that keeps on saying how great Rattus is and it is,but I don't really hear much today that does alot for me,so I tend to but Artists who I know I will like for instance Hugh,I have ordered his album as I have faith that it will be good.Lt kudu.
Last edited by Greatkudu on 06 Sep 2022, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

I recommend trying Fontaines D.C. a great guitar band. And Humanist.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The new Chats album "Get Fucked" is pretty enjoyable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cawY4hXfe0o

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Halifax Linda