Glastonbury 2022

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Glastonbury 2022

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 28 Jun 2022, 10:15 It's called having fun Kudu. Shake your butt! :lol:

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 28 Jun 2022, 10:06 Paul in good voice,but that clip just sums up why I would never go to Glastonbury,I don't have the fancy dress or bad dancing vibe,o doubt any of those odd looking people in silly hats and dodgy clothes knew who Paul Roberts was.A bit sad really seeing Paul reduced to that,but he seems like he's having fun.I think he has found his niche as a crooner.Lt Kudu.
Yes Jim I'm sure I noticed Stan shaking his theng? :smt005 or maybe not,my idea of fun dancing is or was in a night club in Mombassa some years ago on a stop off on Safari,after about 3 bottles of local wine I became a dancefloor diva and did Kung Fu moves and Masai dancing to the walk of life by Dire Straits,it was something to behold or so they said,never to be repeated unless I hear that song and I'm in a dodgy night club in East Africa,now that was the craziest night of my life.so Glastonbury a bit tame for me.Lt Kudu
:smt005