Boris Becker why Jail him ? He's only harmed himself.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Boris Becker why Jail him ? He's only harmed himself.

Post by Greatkudu »

I can't believe Boris Becker has been jailed,people who cause GBH get a lesser sentence,even drunk drivers who kill serve less time,the best thing would have been to give him a suspended sentence and maybe give him community service Coaching deprived inner city areas,use his skills, rather than lock him up,i have no respect for the justice system in this country.Lt Kudu. :smt013
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Boris Becker why Jail him ? He's only harmed himself.

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:I can't believe Boris Becker has been jailed,people who cause GBH get a lesser sentence,even drunk drivers who kill serve less time,the best thing would have been to give him a suspended sentence and maybe give him community service Coaching deprived inner city areas,use his skills, rather than lock him up,i have no respect for the justice system in this country.Lt Kudu. :smt013
Wtf. The guy declared himself bankrupt then tried to hide his £100k assets etc. Lock him up!

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 20:57
Greatkudu wrote:I can't believe Boris Becker has been jailed,people who cause GBH get a lesser sentence,even drunk drivers who kill serve less time,the best thing would have been to give him a suspended sentence and maybe give him community service Coaching deprived inner city areas,use his skills, rather than lock him up,i have no respect for the justice system in this country.Lt Kudu. :smt013
Wtf. The guy declared himself bankrupt then tried to hide his £100k assets etc. Lock him up!

Jim

Yes but he hasn't scammed pensioners etc,they should have given him community service and he could have coached poor inner city kids Tennis,then you look at someone like the hideous Katie Price who drug drove and risked peoples lives,she got suspended I think,Boris has lost everything,I just think its wrong to Jail him.Lt Kudu .
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 20:57

Jim

Yes but he hasn't scammed pensioners etc,they should have given him community service and he could have coached poor inner city kids Tennis,then you look at someone like the hideous Katie Price who drug drove and risked peoples lives,she got suspended I think,Boris has lost everything,I just think its wrong to Jail him.Lt Kudu .
Imagine being one of his creditors. You invested in his portfolio be it investments or even a pension fund. You get nothing back cos he declared himself bankrupt. Then it turns out he's hiding 100s of thousands. Fuck him

Jim

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

He had a suspended sentence in early 2000. How many chances does he get?

Do we all get to do what we like and work with inner city kids to make up for it?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I forgot about the suspended sentence.Lt Kudu. :smt013
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

He'll be ok once he has "Served" his sentence! :grin:
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

jason wrote:He'll be ok once he has "Served" his sentence! :grin:
Yes, one 'court' he won't want to see again!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh
porkymeat

Post by porkymeat »

wasnt he once caught having sex with a cupboard?
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

porkymeat wrote: 01 May 2022, 16:36 wasnt he once caught having sex with a cupboard?
It was In a cupboard with a waitress not with a cupboard! :lol:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

In afraid I have no respect for the court system in this country,the real nasty criminals never get caught,I'm not a fan of the Police either after getting handcuffed a few years ago accused of being a bag snatcher,I had 12 Coppers surrounding me,they put that handcuffs so tight they bruised the bone on my wrists,there needs to be a complete overhaul of Police training in this country,oh and the reason they gave me for handcuffing me,I was dressed in black,I never got an apology,I have never committed any crimes,so they have lost my support they are a total disgrace.Lt Kudu. :smt013
laurie

Post by laurie »

jason wrote: 01 May 2022, 10:34 He'll be ok once he has "Served" his sentence! :grin:
Ace
do you wanna