Tour Start Tonight enjoy at Sunny Lincoln.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Tour Start Tonight enjoy at Sunny Lincoln.

Post by Greatkudu »

Whoever is going to the start of the tour tonight, I hope you all enjoy. Lt Kudu. :smt006
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Tour Start Tonight enjoy at Sunny Lincoln.

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Greatkudu wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 15:46 Whoever is going to the start of the tour tonight, I hope you all enjoy. Lt Kudu. :smt006
I think I heard Ally McCoist and Stuart Pearce say they were going at sometime on this tour , McCoist said The Stranglers were the first band he ever saw , then corrected that to say The Skids.....who were The Stranglers support band then . I would have loved to have seen that .
All quiet ..........
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

Can we have some reviews please
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

marky wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 16:04 Can we have some reviews please
Maybe the set list spoiler alerts should be used? If people do reviews. Lt Kudu. :smt009
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

Just got here, at last.
We've waited a long time for this.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Yep it's the UK's turn for the Stranglers tonight and it's certainly been a long time in the waiting,what will they open with....Toiler,Water or? lol
Tank,Heroes or sewer are all good option opening song's too but let's see.Be intresting to see if they have changed the French set about a bit or not.I can see them maybe doing Harry,Strange little girl and Duchess as a guess,i'd like to hear them do North Winds or Instead of this at some point on the tour too...we shall see after all it's a hits and DM tour so it's a bit predictable but something different would be nice.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 18:37 Yep it's the UK's turn for the Stranglers tonight and it's certainly been a long time in the waiting,what will they open with....Toiler,Water or? lol
Tank,Heroes or sewer are all good option opening song's too but let's see.Be intresting to see if they have changed the French set about a bit or not.I can see them maybe doing Harry,Strange little girl and Duchess as a guess,i'd like to hear them do North Winds or Instead of this at some point on the tour too...we shall see after all it's a hits and DM tour so it's a bit predictable but something different would be nice.
I'm sure there will be a surprise, I hope Toby gets a good cheer, I'm sure he will. Lt Kudu.
adeinblack
Rats Rally

Post by adeinblack »

My guess!!!
water - grip - wild - no mans land - curfew- sleazy - norfolk coast- always - golden - the raven - ugly- this song - white stallion - walk on by - relentless - peaches - something - duchess - nuclear -feel like a wog - last men on the moon// lines - buddy-tank-heroes
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

adeinblack wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 19:49 My guess!!!
water - grip - wild - no mans land - curfew- sleazy - norfolk coast- always - golden - the raven - ugly- this song - white stallion - walk on by - relentless - peaches - something - duchess - nuclear -feel like a wog - last men on the moon// lines - buddy-tank-heroes
blimey there's some good songs there.....i'd love to hear ...No Mans Land-Ugly
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

I hope we get a report from someone who is at the shed tonight with the set list.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Can't someone stream it live to us?!!!!!!
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

Great gig, very emotional.
When JJ was singing "if you should see Dave"
He could hardly stop himself from crying.
He looked like he was sobbing and just going through the motions from the last 3 songs.