JJ in Cumbria Times

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: JJ in Cumbria Times

Post by toilerinblack »

Let's hope for get a better 2022 and i wish Hugh and The Stranglers a happy new year.
It would be great if we get a new album from Hugh this year and let's all hope that The Stranglers UK tour all goes ahead and well.
Bear Cage
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Bear Cage »

toilerinblack wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 20:14 Let's hope for get a better 2022 and i wish Hugh and The Stranglers a happy new year.
It would be great if we get a new album from Hugh this year and let's all hope that The Stranglers UK tour all goes ahead and well.
Well said

It’s also encouraging (for those of us that still like The Stranglers) that,once they’ve finished their last ‘full tour’, they’re looking to get a better balance between touring and writing, so we might get them writing a follow up to the excellent Dark Matters.
Then I got tired of counting all of these blessings, and then I just got tired.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

toilerinblack wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 20:14 It would be great if we get a new album from Hugh this year
Indeed! At this stage it'll be great to get any new material out of Hugh while he's still able to do it. Then again, he does seem to make an effort to look after himself so...
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

StanInBlack wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 21:04
toilerinblack wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 20:14 It would be great if we get a new album from Hugh this year
Indeed! At this stage it'll be great to get any new material out of Hugh while he's still able to do it. Then again, he does seem to make an effort to look after himself so...
Let's hope we do get another album from Hugh at some point ideally this year, i just wouldn't like to guess any further than that at his good veteran time of life,but let's just hope so because i'd love to hear and own another masterpiece from him,so here's hoping for all things good on both sides of the camps for 2022.