Merry Christmas Everyone.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Post by toilerinblack »

As we come to yet another year closing apon us which on the Stranglers front has been quite a successful one but also a sad one too on reflection.
The album Dark Matters was a success on the quality of their music front than it being a more a commercial one that also saw their French tour get some very good reactions and reviews after such a long time in the wilderness,once again they graced their presence on stage along too with new member Toby doing so well on his debut tour showing to be such a good addition for the band moving forwards.
So i just want to say a M.E.R.R.Y C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S and a H.A.P.P.Y N.E.W Y.E.A.R to one and all and have a good one to all on Jim's Familyinblack forum and let's all hope for a better 2022 hoping that the UK tour goes ahead still.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 24 Dec 2021, 22:30, edited 5 times in total.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone.

Post by aldinblack »

toilerinblack wrote:As we come to yet another year closing apon us which on the Stranglers front has been quite a successful but sad one too on reflection.
The album Dark Matters was a success on the quality of music front than it being a more a commercial one which at the end of the day is the most important thing i think who have had such good reactions and reviews of their tour out in France after such a long time in the wilderness. Once again they graced their presence on stage along too with Toby doing so well on his debut tour showing to be such a good future prospect and part of the band moving forwards.
So i just want to say a M.E.R.R.Y C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S and a H.A.P.P.Y N.E.W Y.E.A.R to one and all and have a good one to all on Jim's Familyinblack forum and let's all hope for a better 2022 hoping that the UK tour does indeed still go ahead.
Merry Christmas to you too mate.
And let's hope for the best for the new year, on the Stranglers front and all..
I Hate You !
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I dont celebrate Christmas but Seasons Greetings to all you wearers of Black Clothing, shit Year for obvious reasons, but we got a fantastic Stranglers album and the band proved themselves live, I hope we get the new Hugh album next year? Hopefully. Lt Humbug Kudu, wearing Black again. :smt005
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Wishing most of you a very happy Christmas.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 11:54 I dont celebrate Christmas but Seasons Greetings to all you wearers of Black Clothing, shit Year for obvious reasons, but we got a fantastic Stranglers album and the band proved themselves live, I hope we get the new Hugh album next year? Hopefully. Lt Humbug Kudu, wearing Black again. :smt005
Have a nice Christmas break and lets all hope for a better 2022 all round and i will finish Jim's poem which i think will be worth waiting for and i think you will like it being the drummer you are which is why i'm trying to make it a good one on a subject i haven't much knowledge about like you do lol I'm well in the thick of it again and will release it sometime early after Christmas mate,trying to make my last one my best one as i sign off on the poem front.
parasiteinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by parasiteinblack »

Have a good Christmas everyone and here's to a happy and safe 2022.
"I woke up on a good day, and the world was wonderful"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 22:40
Greatkudu wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 11:54 I dont celebrate Christmas but Seasons Greetings to all you wearers of Black Clothing, shit Year for obvious reasons, but we got a fantastic Stranglers album and the band proved themselves live, I hope we get the new Hugh album next year? Hopefully. Lt Humbug Kudu, wearing Black again. :smt005
Have a nice Christmas break and lets all hope for a better 2022 all round and i will finish Jim's poem which i think will be worth waiting for and i think you will like it being the drummer you are which is why i'm trying to make it a good one on a subject i haven't much knowledge about like you do lol I'm well in the thick of it again and will release it sometime early after Christmas mate,trying to make my last one my best one as i sign off on the poem front.
Sir look forward to it. Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Happy Xmas. Stay safe and let's look forward to 2022.

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"