Liz Kershaw Dec 12

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Liz Kershaw Dec 12

Post by jason »

sendwarrior wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 14:32
toilerinblack wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 12:40 Yes that's reminded me again about Sisterhood, has anybody heard it yet?
Yes, Baz has played it acoustically at a couple of his shows - it's very good :grin: 🎶👍
Yes it sounded quite promising. A bit like Bless you possibly?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 12:40 Yes that's reminded me again about Sisterhood, has anybody heard it yet? i suppose it'll end up being used at some point somewhere on a disc as a bonus track or b side.If it 's any good then i would of stuck it on DM instead of the Lines or Down myself but i haven't heard it yet and it could be worse
than the tracks selected on DM final studio version anyway,but yes i wanna hear that track somewhere at some point,i remember on one of their rat chats them talking about it as if it was going to be on DM,still in the thick of Jim's poem while i've a few days off hope to post soon ish at some point lol
Sir no pressure, I was playing my Big Black drums earlier, possibly my best drumming ever? But not I'm the league of Jim Mac, he's a very powerful drummer. Lt Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:42
toilerinblack wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 12:40 Yes that's reminded me again about Sisterhood, has anybody heard it yet? i suppose it'll end up being used at some point somewhere on a disc as a bonus track or b side.If it 's any good then i would of stuck it on DM instead of the Lines or Down myself but i haven't heard it yet and it could be worse
than the tracks selected on DM final studio version anyway,but yes i wanna hear that track somewhere at some point,i remember on one of their rat chats them talking about it as if it was going to be on DM,still in the thick of Jim's poem while i've a few days off hope to post soon ish at some point lol
Sir no pressure, I was playing my Big Black drums earlier, possibly my best drumming ever? But not I'm the league of Jim Mac, he's a very powerful drummer. Lt Kudu.
superb!!! Keep On Banging on!
Last edited by toilerinblack on 29 Dec 2021, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Sisterhood sounds a good track bit hard to say without hearing it,is there any Baz live versions of it anywhere? i'm not sure why it never made the final DM album as there are in my opinion as there are a few weak ones that could of made way for Sisterhood,i would of left off either the Lines or Down for Sisterhood but it is how it is on an overall very good album so i'm not complaining about DM at all.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 30 Dec 2021, 12:22, edited 5 times in total.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Someone said it was written a bit too late for the album. Hopefully it will be recorded and released one day.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

toilerinblack wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 23:58 Sisterhood sounds a good track bit hard to say without hearing it,is there any Baz live versions of it anywhere? i'm not sure why it never made DM as there are a few weak ones on there amoungst blinding others.
It should be on You Tube.
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

jason wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 00:21 It should be on You Tube.
It isn't. It's on my friend's FB timeline, but that isn't much use to most of you!
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

sendwarrior wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 22:14
jason wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 00:21 It should be on You Tube.
It isn't. It's on my friend's FB timeline, but that isn't much use to most of you!
I think I saw it on a Stranglers related Facebook group.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

i suppose we will all get to hear Sisterhood at some point,i have now finished Jim's & a Dave appreciation piece probably my last one.It is long i will say so for those who a poem's not their thing that's fine i understand but it's my appreciation piece that i wanted to do for the two of them which i found hard leaving any of it out to be honest lol, like i say it is long but for those who do like a poem just read slowly through it in their own time and i hope a few do like it.It will take time putting on but will be soon as i've time.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 17:02 i suppose we will all get to hear Sisterhood at some point,i have now finished Jim's & a Dave appreciation piece probably my last one.It is long i will say so for those who a poem's not their thing that's fine i understand but it's my appreciation piece that i wanted to do for the two of them which i found hard leaving any of it out to be honest lol, like i say it is long but for those who do like a poem just read slowly through it in their own time and i hope a few do like it.It will take time putting on but will be soon as i've time.
Sir we look forward to it, who cares about people who don't like Poetry, publish and be damned, I have started a Poem about Covid, it's very dark I have to say. Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

There's no way you'll get another album.

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 20:55 There's no way you'll get another album.

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
If they are going to cut the touring down they might have more time to do another one.