No Hugs ...

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Re: No Hugs ...

Post by sendwarrior »

Band in a bubble again. so still no hugs!

Of course this isn't going to apply to everyone, the usual journos, photographers, and friends will still be allowed to talk to them, as happened in France..

Masks etc no longer mandatory in England from Thursday, but hardly anyone wears them at gigs now (and haven't done since it all started up again last summer). Aside from showing your covid pass, it's essentially back to normal!

If you're triple jabbed / had covid recently, there's nothing to be scared of, unless you are in a vulnerable health category, in which case you're just as likely to catch flu or one of the many winter viruses floating around and probably shouldn't be at a gig anyway. It's down to each individual to make their own choice in the matter 👍

See you in the mosh pit! :mrgreen: 🎶🖤
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by toneinstoke »

I won't be long, yeah yeah.
Opps, that's another band
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

sendwarrior wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 21:31 Current prediction - Cardiff gig will be cancelled, Scottish dates moved to the end of the tour.

Will see what Wee Nicky and Bozo have to say on Tuesday.. Drakeford in Wales is a lost cause :roll:
And what do you know about welsh politics??
Stop presuming and keep your opinions about Wales factual wait until there is an announcement!
Hopefully you won’t be entering our country with your negative attitude!!
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....
Markw
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Markw »

sendwarrior wrote:Band in a bubble again. so still no hugs!

Of course this isn't going to apply to everyone, the usual journos, photographers, and friends will still be allowed to talk to them, as happened in France..

Masks etc no longer mandatory in England from Thursday, but hardly anyone wears them at gigs now (and haven't done since it all started up again last summer). Aside from showing your covid pass, it's essentially back to normal!

If you're triple jabbed / had covid recently, there's nothing to be scared of, unless you are in a vulnerable health category, in which case you're just as likely to catch flu or one of the many winter viruses floating around and probably shouldn't be at a gig anyway. It's down to each individual to make their own choice in the matter Image

See you in the mosh pit! :mrgreen: ImageImage
O2 Academy’s no passes required in England as of today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sendwarrior
Rats Rally

Post by sendwarrior »

bellainblack wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 23:16 And what do you know about welsh politics??
Stop presuming and keep your opinions about Wales factual wait until there is an announcement!
At least I stuck to the rules during lockdown, unlike you. Glass houses and stones..
🖤 UNBROKEN 🖤
Markw
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Markw »

sendwarrior wrote:
bellainblack wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 23:16 And what do you know about welsh politics??
At least I stuck to the rules during lockdown, unlike you. Glass houses and stones..
What a rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Doesn't bother me, I don't hang around before or after gigs, looking to kiss bum.