Bobble Hat release date 26th Nov

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

ricam
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Bobble Hat release date 26th Nov

Post by ricam »

Definitely ahead of the game.
Hat's off to them.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Awesome, just in time for winter and perfect for the folically challenged. It's like they know their target market so well. Ka-ching!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 01:59 Awesome, just in time for winter and perfect for the folically challenged. It's like they know their target market so well. Ka-ching!
You dont have to buy one. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

So many fan are going to get that hat as a Christmas present from their grandkids. And they are going to have to wear it because it's a present from the grandkids.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Oh dear, each to their own, but didn’t bobble hats go out with the Bay City Rollers?
laurie

Post by laurie »

They should have made it less Christmassy and added a few rats and raven's
do you wanna
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Jake wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 12:16 Oh dear, each to their own, but didn’t bobble hats go out with the Bay City Rollers?
Sir keep up with fashion, in the last 5 years bobble hats have made a comeback, look around and you will see every other man and woman wearing them this time of the year, what next flares? Oh they are already back with the middle class student girls, just an observation. When your driving you see alot. And driving bores me so I tend to look around me. Of course when I'm riding the motorbike I'm to foucused to look. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Look at people in general I hasten to add. :smt005

Post by 8088 »

Why don't they just sell a stick on Stranglers logo - then people can turn anything into a piece of card carrying fan merchandise?

Looking forward to my Stranglers Pot Noodle....
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Greatkudu wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 14:09
Sir keep up with fashion, in the last 5 years bobble hats have made a comeback, look around and you will see every other man and woman wearing them this time of the year, what next flares? Oh they are already back with the middle class student girls, just an observation. When your driving you see alot. And driving bores me so I tend to look around me. Of course when I'm riding the motorbike I'm to foucused to look. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Why is it dreadful fashions insist on coming back eh. Oh well you could look at it as the stranglers softening their hard men image by selling bobble hats. Can’t wait for a stranglers teddy bear too, it could have the slogan; “I’m clutching my teddy bear” on it :twisted:
ricam
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by ricam »

Jake wrote:
Greatkudu wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 14:09
Why is it dreadful fashions insist on coming back eh. Oh well you could look at it as the stranglers softening their hard men image by selling bobble hats. Can’t wait for a stranglers teddy bear too, it could have the slogan; “I’m clutching my teddy bear” on it :twisted:
Maybe sell it with a cage?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk