Bobble Hat release date 26th Nov

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Bobble Hat release date 26th Nov

Post by Greatkudu »

Jake wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 15:07
Greatkudu wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 14:09
Sir keep up with fashion, in the last 5 years bobble hats have made a comeback, look around and you will see every other man and woman wearing them this time of the year, what next flares? Oh they are already back with the middle class student girls, just an observation. When your driving you see alot. And driving bores me so I tend to look around me. Of course when I'm riding the motorbike I'm to foucused to look. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Why is it dreadful fashions insist on coming back eh. Oh well you could look at it as the stranglers softening their hard men image by selling bobble hats. Can’t wait for a stranglers teddy bear too, it could have the slogan; “I’m clutching my teddy bear” on it :twisted:
Yes why do dreadful fashions return? Don't give the merchandise site any ideas, you may get a Stranglers Teddy bear, Duvet Cover, pillow covers, socks etc. Lt Kudu. :smt005
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

Would love a good quality Stranglers watch
do you wanna
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

ricam wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 15:12
Why is it dreadful fashions insist on coming back eh. Oh well you could look at it as the stranglers softening their hard men image by selling bobble hats. Can’t wait for a stranglers teddy bear too, it could have the slogan; “I’m clutching my teddy bear” on it :twisted:
Maybe sell it with a cage?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Stranglers teddy bear variants, would prefer one to a bobble hat 8)