French Tour Set Opener....

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: French Tour Set Opener....

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 18:25 Sorry no Jim poem i was about to release it when some how my work got deleted and i can't retrieve it,so i'm gutted it was about two months worth of work mind you those who don't like poems might be happy i suppose lol
I will do one for Jim maybe in the new year but it was by far my best piece to date but never mind... i'm just gutted.
Sir so sorry to hear that, we were all looking forward to the Magnus Opus. Lt Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: French Tour Set Opener....

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 19:05
toilerinblack wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 18:25 Sorry no Jim poem i was about to release it when some how my work got deleted and i can't retrieve it,so i'm gutted it was about two months worth of work mind you those who don't like poems might be happy i suppose lol
I will do one for Jim maybe in the new year but it was by far my best piece to date but never mind... i'm just gutted.
Sir so sorry to hear that, we were all looking forward to the Magnus Opus. Lt Kudu.
Thanks....the poem's just delayed i've started again i've been getting alot of information back and have started again, it won't be before Xmas but shouldn't be to long after lol...Jim will have a poem.