Dark Matters - Extra Tracks

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Dark Matters - Extra Tracks

Post by Cells&Plasma »

jason wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 19:13
jason wrote:Where's the best place to get the Japanese bonus tracks?
Tokyo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
How much is the flight?!! Image
Ring Trailfinders in the Morning.

Frederik
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Frederik »

jason wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 19:06 Where's the best place to get the Japanese bonus tracks?
Posted in Collectors Corner

Japanese
https://www.themeninblack.co.uk/forums/ ... 46#p473846

Only 20 left, more on the way

French
https://www.themeninblack.co.uk/forums/ ... 40#p477140

Both Amazon sites, create an account in each, click and buy, comes in the post - easy.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Frederik wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 19:58
jason wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 19:06 Where's the best place to get the Japanese bonus tracks?
Posted in Collectors Corner

Japanese
https://www.themeninblack.co.uk/forums/ ... 46#p473846

Only 20 left, more on the way

French
https://www.themeninblack.co.uk/forums/ ... 40#p477140

Both Amazon sites, create an account in each, click and buy, comes in the post - easy.
Thanks Frederik
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

My Japanese copy of Dark Matters should be here today including two tracks played live by the fake Stranglers with the singer who can't sing and the drummer who has the energy of a sloth,I hate the fake Stranglers so much I thought I would waste money on the crap new album that is badly written has no melody energy and is badly produced by the fifth beatle, I also hate the band so much that I hope to go to a date in the French tour,brutal Irony from Lt Kudu. :smt013.

Ps just for any people who thought I was serious I am joking :smt005 but my jokes in here are mostly misconstrued I think I speeelt dit Wright Governor, and yes before the Grammar Police Taser me that was a joke to, oh at least a Taser by the Grammar Police is less Painful by a Taser by our boys and girls in Blue. :smt005
Last edited by Greatkudu on 11 Oct 2021, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Happy Mondays :lol:

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 09:10 My Japanese copy of Dark Matters should be here today including two tracks played live by the fake Stranglers with the singer who can't sing and the drummer who has the energy of a sloth,I hate the fake Stranglers so much I thought I would waste money in the crap new album that is badly written has no melody energy and is badly produced by the fifth beatle, I also hate the band so much that I hope to go to a date in the French tour,brutal Irony from Lt Kudu. :smt013
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:My Japanese copy of Dark Matters should be here today including two tracks played live by the fake Stranglers with the singer who can't sing and the drummer who has the energy of a sloth,I hate the fake Stranglers so much I thought I would waste money on the crap new album that is badly written has no melody energy and is badly produced by the fifth beatle, I also hate the band so much that I hope to go to a date in the French tour,brutal Irony from Lt Kudu. :smt013.

Ps just for any people who thought I was serious I am joking :smt005 but my jokes in here are mostly misconstrued I think I speeelt dit Wright Governor, and yes before the Grammar Police Taser me that was a joke to, oh at least a Taser by the Grammar Police is less Painful by a Taser by our boys and girls in Blue. :smt005
What French Date are you doing??

Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

theraven1979 wrote:Happy Mondays Image

Jim
Greatkudu wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 09:10 My Japanese copy of Dark Matters should be here today including two tracks played live by the fake Stranglers with the singer who can't sing and the drummer who has the energy of a sloth,I hate the fake Stranglers so much I thought I would waste money in the crap new album that is badly written has no melody energy and is badly produced by the fifth beatle, I also hate the band so much that I hope to go to a date in the French tour,brutal Irony from Lt Kudu. :smt013
Please post in other Bands Thread Jim..lol.

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 09:15
Greatkudu wrote:My Japanese copy of Dark Matters should be here today including two tracks played live by the fake Stranglers with the singer who can't sing and the drummer who has the energy of a sloth,I hate the fake Stranglers so much I thought I would waste money on the crap new album that is badly written has no melody energy and is badly produced by the fifth beatle, I also hate the band so much that I hope to go to a date in the French tour,brutal Irony from Lt Kudu. :smt013.

What French Date are you doing??

The first date if I can, will be my final Euro Stranglers gig,very hard for me to go anywhere now due to personal circumstances, but if I can do it will be a good crack, no drug references intended, I'm on fire with the humour today :smt005 Lt kudu, just hit my Promuco Snare hard. :smt006