Dark Matters v Giants

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Dark Matters v Giants

Post by theraven1979 »

8088 wrote:
yell.jpg
ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

8088 wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 19:16
Cells&Plasma wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 19:14
8088 wrote:yell.jpg
That is just brilliant!! Made me LOL...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
:lol: Just some balance...
Sir yes and my god yes some balance needed. Love what you did. Lt General Kudu, I've promoted myself and become a dictator. :smt005 :smt006
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 09:11 Love what you did.
So you should, it's not only accurate but it's also - unlike the majority of your jokes - actually funny :smile:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 10:33
Greatkudu wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 09:11 Love what you did.
So you should, it's not only accurate but it's also - unlike the majority of your jokes - actually funny :smile:
Yes it was 8088s that I found funny, yes I don't pretend any of my jokes are funny, my talents materialise in other ways ie good drummer and many others, but I'm to modest to list them.Lt Kudu. :smt005
Palais81
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Palais81 »

My word "Entente Cordiale" has broken out between everyone.....
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Palais81 wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 17:50 My word "Entente Cordiale" has broken out between everyone.....
Sir I wouldn't say that? It would be boring if we all agreed, I love a debate, even if I don't agree with people I love people to have an opinion, and this sure is the place for it, we are all fans of the band whatever period we prefer, been listening to some of Doms live recordings last few days, Hughs voice really was something back in the day, it's still good now but has lost the edge, as you can't have the same power the age he is now. JJs pipes still sound good to, like a fine French Red wine. Lt Kudu. :smt005
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 18:29
Palais81 wrote: 25 Oct 2021, 17:50 My word "Entente Cordiale" has broken out between everyone.....
Sir I wouldn't say that? It would be boring if we all agreed, I love a debate, even if I don't agree with people I love people to have an opinion, and this sure is the place for it, we are all fans of the band whatever period we prefer, been listening to some of Doms live recordings last few days, Hughs voice really was something back in the day, it's still good now but has lost the edge, as you can't have the same power the age he is now. JJs pipes still sound good to, like a fine French Red wine. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Yes that's what's good on Jim's forum where everybody can express their own entitled opinion,this band has being going on through the ages that fans will differ in opinion's which is a good thing but whatever stage in time of this band's career and music with different members who have come and gone we all agree to loving this band's music first and formost,so long live britian's best new wave band ever and keep the debate's going.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Off thread a little.....take a listen to an irsh style Golden Brown cover on youtube bloody good quality good Intsrumental....Golden Brown by The Tiny Quartet!