Dark Matters v Giants

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Re: Dark Matters v Giants

Post by toilerinblack »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 18:36
toilerinblack wrote:
alaninblack wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 21:56 Sorry, but Mr Pertwee, Jo and UNIT was the best, that was my Doctor.
Yes pertwee i also think was a fantastic doctor who a very very close second for me...but yes a great Dr i agree.
Pertwee was my Doctor Who...early 70s.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yes he's my second best too.... before becoming worzle gummidge with Aunt Sally lol
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 19:29
Cells&Plasma wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 18:36
toilerinblack wrote: Yes pertwee i also think was a fantastic doctor who a very very close second for me...but yes a great Dr i agree.
Pertwee was my Doctor Who...early 70s.

Yes he's my second best too.... before becoming worzle gummidge with Aunt Sally lol
Yes John Pertwee also did other acting roles,he was a sheriff in Carry on Cowboy with bad vision and a scientist in Carry on Screaming. He mostly played supporting roles in films and in his spare time loved Diving, I loved Wurzle Gummidge the BBC revived it a few years ago and surprise surprise they totally fucked it up, they are a total disgrace IMHO, Martine Croxhall the news reader is the best thing about the BBC and wildlife docs and even some of those are fake, ie using Zoo animals sometimes. Lt Kudu.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 18:36 Pertwee was my Doctor Who...early 70s.

Yes John Pertwee also did other acting roles,he was a sheriff in Carry on Cowboy with bad vision and a scientist in Carry on Screaming. He mostly played supporting roles in films and in his spare time loved Diving, I loved Wurzle Gummidge the BBC revived it a few years ago and surprise surprise they totally fucked it up, they are a total disgrace IMHO, Martine Croxhall the news reader is the best thing about the BBC and wildlife docs and even some of those are fake, ie using Zoo animals sometimes. Lt Kudu.
You are beginning to sound like Steve Allen
(LBC Radio Presenter).

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 10:04 You are beginning to sound like Steve Allen
(LBC Radio Presenter).
That's the polite way of putting it :smile:
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

StanInBlack wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 10:04 You are beginning to sound like Steve Allen
(LBC Radio Presenter).
That's the polite way of putting it Image
I guess I could have called him "a chubby little Thing too!!". ImageImageImage

Bogenbroom
Rats Rally

Post by Bogenbroom »

Greatkudu wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 09:53
Cells&Plasma wrote: 23 Oct 2021, 18:36 Pertwee was my Doctor Who...early 70s.

Funny how everything was better when you were a child, isn’t it?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Bogenbroom wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 15:28
Greatkudu wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 09:53
Funny how everything was better when you were a child, isn’t it?
Yes true, but I do think TV was better, music, cars more interesting, bikes had more character, no unsocial media, no mobiles etc, I read a shocking statistic today that a third of parents allow there 6 year old kids to look at tablets during meal time, no wonder young people are glued like an industry standard, see what I did their? Whatever happened to talking to kids or getting them to read, If I had kids, they would get a basic phone with no Internet and would have to pay for it by doing chores. Lt Kudu. :smt013
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 18:11 Yes true, but I do think TV was better, music, cars more interesting, bikes had more character, no unsocial media, no mobiles etc, I read a shocking statistic today that a third of parents allow there 6 year old kids to look at tablets during meal time, no wonder young people are glued like an industry standard, see what I did their? Whatever happened to talking to kids or getting them to read, If I had kids, they would get a basic phone with no Internet and would have to pay for it by doing chores. Lt Kudu. :smt013
Attachments
backinmyday.jpg
backinmyday.jpg (75.65 KiB) Viewed 748 times
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

yell.jpg
yell.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven