Dark Matters v Giants

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Dark Matters v Giants

Post by jetblacksdad »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 15:00 Sorry Jetblacksdad....... but have to reply to above ......
It was almost punks in space
no.

It was wank! :grin:
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

OK since we seem to be talking Dr Who and Blakes 7,i stopped watching Dr Who after Tom Baker left, and John Pertwee the best Dr by far end of, and while I'm on a roll, I loved Blakes 7, it was when the BBC actually produced quality drama, actually made by the BBC as opposed to the shit they produce now made by private companies, and while I'm doing my Gammon bit and I don't eat meat but love fish, I think the BBC are a total disgrace and should have the license fee revoked, the only good bits about the BBC are wildlife programmes and the lovely Martine Croxhall the news reader. Lt Kudu. :smt005
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

We should rename this topic Dark Matters Vs Blakes 7. So far Blakes 7 is winning

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

theraven1979 wrote:We should rename this topic Dark Matters Vs Blakes 7. So far Blakes 7 is winning

Jim
Very Stanleyesque Comment but that is more than expected around here now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 14:05 OK since we seem to be talking Dr Who and Blakes 7,i stopped watching Dr Who after Tom Baker left, and John Pertwee the best Dr by far end of, and while I'm on a roll, I loved Blakes 7, it was when the BBC actually produced quality drama, actually made by the BBC as opposed to the shit they produce now made by private companies, and while I'm doing my Gammon bit and I don't eat meat but love fish, I think the BBC are a total disgrace and should have the license fee revoked, the only good bits about the BBC are wildlife programmes and the lovely Martine Croxhall the news reader. Lt Kudu. :smt005
I'm not going to deep into all this space talk but i agree the best doctor by far with his long scarf and jelly babies from my younger prime time telly days glued every saturday to Doctor Who with no school yeeeeah! was......... Tom Baker The best doctor! Then Starsky and Hutch Saturday night's too those were the days when the weekend telly was the best back in the '70s,now that's out the way back to all things Stranglers lol
alaninblack
Rats Rally

Post by alaninblack »

Sorry, but Mr Pertwee, Jo and UNIT was the best, that was my Doctor.
Palais81
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Palais81 »

Almost agreed. John Pertwee, UNIT and a young Sarah Jane Smith - unless I am confusing my Doctors and their assistants! Time was once on my side....
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Palais81 wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 22:29 Almost agreed. John Pertwee, UNIT and a young Sarah Jane Smith - unless I am confusing my Doctors and their assistants! Time was once on my side....
Think that was Tom Bakers assistant, think John Pertwees assistant was the lovely Jo Grant? Lt Kudu.
Bear Cage
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Bear Cage »

Greatkudu wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 23:30
Palais81 wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 22:29 Almost agreed. John Pertwee, UNIT and a young Sarah Jane Smith - unless I am confusing my Doctors and their assistants! Time was once on my side....
Think that was Tom Bakers assistant, think John Pertwees assistant was the lovely Jo Grant? Lt Kudu.
Sarah Jane Smith covered both. The last JP series and then carried on for 3 with TB (and returned for one with David Tenant)
Then I got tired of counting all of these blessings, and then I just got tired.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Now the thread really has gone to pot .........
I always thought Troughton the best Doctor , sort of grew up in that era and Pertwee , but watching Troughton one's now they haven't aged well , a bit coup de grace in that respect ( try to make it Stranglers related) . I felt all the original series doctors were going up until McCoy , not doctor McCoy , Sylvester McCoy .
As for BBC , a disgrace these days , watch Alex Belgorod on YouTube and get an idea of what BBC are about these days. Quality frame ......I Claudius . Superb . Mind you those Romans weren't very politically correct😀
All quiet ..........
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

alaninblack wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 21:56 Sorry, but Mr Pertwee, Jo and UNIT was the best, that was my Doctor.
Yes pertwee i also think was a fantastic doctor who a very very close second for me...but yes a great Dr i agree.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

toilerinblack wrote:
alaninblack wrote: 22 Oct 2021, 21:56 Sorry, but Mr Pertwee, Jo and UNIT was the best, that was my Doctor.
Yes pertwee i also think was a fantastic doctor who a very very close second for me...but yes a great Dr i agree.
Pertwee was my Doctor Who...early 70s.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk