Re: Film/tv recommendations.

Post by jason »

Dexter
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

TV (New stuff) - I enjoyed the first season of The Horror, think it's still getting showed on the Beeb at the moment, and is based on a book I enjoyed from a few years back. Watched the whole season over a couple of nights, which is unusual for me, I usually get bored a couple of episodes in (Mandalorian, Lovecraft Country, Doom Patrol, Mr Mercedes, Nos4a2, Picard, Swamp Thing, Upload, Watchmen, Wellington et al). Also enjoying Evil at the moment, only a couple of episodes to go. If you haven't seen it it's an XFiles with added demons/Pope-ry and a lot less aliens. Speaking of aliens, on TV I've been sticking with Resident Alien too, which is priiity good. Then we'd got Wandavision queue-d up for next, which I've heard good tings bout.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

But, whaddabout newish Movies, you ask? Nomadland was fine, and enjoyed re-watching Ghost World again the other night. In
time for the Oscars I've got Sound of Metal, Another Round, Da 5 Bloods, First Cow and Trial of the Chicago 7 to do. Also watched
the Tom Hanks cowboy one named after The Jam song too, it was ok. Oh, and watched Boss Level last night, it was actually quite good 8-bit fun.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Halifax Linda »

Thanks all.
Anyone watching Zero Zero zero?
It’s been a slow burner but absolutely fantastic.
Like the intro music found out it’s Mogwai!!!