The Great Elmyr

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

alaninblack
Rats Rally

The Great Elmyr

Post by alaninblack »

Good rendition of "Sewe"r just released. This / These guy(s) have real talent imho.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC950ZO ... CdQ/videos
Lafleur
Ugly
Ugly

Re: The Great Elmyr

Post by Lafleur »

Almost too good to believe it's real... 😋 Also there's no (inside) information so far about the guy seen in the video(s) or this Stranglers cover band. Wonder a bit why.
Though excellent done.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I like it .
All quiet ..........
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

10 out of 10 from me and on a cover version i dont say that very often.Great cover by great musicians that nailed this good version of one of the best stranglers songs ever....well done them.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Smashing stuff, once again 8)
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

After coming across the great elmyr on here and listening to their sewer i was well impressed and i dont get to impressed with covers on the whole.As the stranglers goes i've always been a massive fan of straighten out but after listening and watching to this bands version of sewer i was well impressed and enjoyed what they do.
I watched tank grip toiler sweden sleazy loved them all i also liked their videos and the way they have put their stamp on it as players goes.The bass player who i think is great with his covered face and i love the fact he always plays with his gloves on nice touch,the guitarist hoody up face down you never see his or any of their faces is a great touch the fact that you never get to see them its just all about their music which is top notch at that,their vids are all good where thay are all filmed outdoors with great scenes of woods and old ruins and castles...great tribute band great musicians with their own stlye and have nailed every track they've covered that i've seen so far.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 09 Jan 2021, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

I have to say again now after hearing their version of threatened which is simply top notch from them again well done the great elmyr your very good i really enjoy listening to your take on the stranglers songs.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

have'nt heard a single bad version from these talented musicians yet from the gloved playing bassman..
Its almost to good to be true the bass work is as good as jj just listened to sweden and bordello its incredible who are these hidden members?
Whoever they are the bass and the way its played and its sound is simply very professional along with the keys is quite remarkable.So many songs that are faughtless with great vids to them all.....im stunned.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 08 Jan 2021, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.
alaninblack
Rats Rally

Post by alaninblack »

I belive that it is one 'talented' person. From what I have read the drums are also not programmed, but we never see drumming.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

just listened to another gem cover by this exceptional tribute band.....Do you wanna...flawless again and another great listen and vid to go with it by the band ...........and the gloved bassman.
alaninblack
Rats Rally

Post by alaninblack »

toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Just been listening to this bands take on something better change with as always a great outdoor vid to it.These musicians what with the masked ravenswood hoodie player on the keys along too with the gloved bassman is again of a top notch quality through out the complete song as always.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 16 Mar 2021, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.