Valencia gig

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Valencia gig

Post by Paul » 23 Jan 2020, 20:31

I didn't want to post this on the other threads, as it may have been inappropriate, but was just wondering if anyone else from here is contemplating going to the gig in Valencia in June.
Not so much to arrange a meet up or anything, but more to exchange information such as tourist info, transport links, any tips on the local stuff, gig info etc.
I'm seriously considering going to this one, with my wife, and probably tying it into a visit to Benidorm to make a week of it.
I've been to Benidorm over 50 times and travelled all around the costa blanca, but never been to Valencia, which I've heard is a great city and the gig itself features Mark Almond and O.M.D. besides the stranglers. I quite like O.M.D. and I have heard that Mark Almond is good live, so for around 60 Euros it seems like a good idea.
It'll take a fair bit of planning though, there are many flight options and variations of what a trip could entail, so If anyone else is interested in going or has any tips or advice on Valencia or the gig itself, please post on this thread and if so, I’ll put down my own info on here - if anyone is interested
:smt006
....near the nearside window.....

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Valencia gig

Post by pigeon » 14 Feb 2020, 12:03

I'm planning on going to this. Never been to Valencia before, so i am looking to spend 5 or so day's there. Probably going by myself cos i'm billy no mates on these occasions :lol:. I have looked at what's to offer for tourists, will definley be going to the science museum, & the "under water" resturent.Might try and take the train to Barcelona for the day.