Kings Lynn Festival Too

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Stick ya name down if going.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Crass plus one :p :p See you at the Dukes Head Hotel?
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

travelling down to Heathrow the same night.

Going to Halesworth?
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

. Dukes Head it is...... will text ya towards the end of the week CRASS. Shall be buying my first ever mobile phone in the morning - I tried to stay out the technological rat race but have realised that most gurls these days communicate through text messages so feel I am missing out on the "getting to know you" front by being incommunicado! :doh:

Not going to Halesworth but Kings Lynn is a goer Yellowcake, wanna hook up? What time you getting down there for? Strangs are on at 2130 according to the F2 website. :pissedagain:
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Organ Grinder wrote:Not going to Halesworth but Kings Lynn is a goer Yellowcake, wanna hook up?
Like I said OG.............Feckin' holiday famille starting that very day with a sojourn to Heathrow, so KL's well out. Unless I can go sick or something?? :p

Shame about Halesworth. Coz it's so close, a few of us are going down with some canvass. (They don't know what they're letting themselves in for!!)

The feckin bollcky thing about it is...........I knew after Baz's webchat that KL was that date in July and I still went along with the missus' booking! Terry Fuckwit!

Give them my best at Kings Lynn
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Yeah, sod it..... pull a sickie..... Stranglers far more important than escaping this dreaded septic isle! :D Are you AdyP from t'other site Yellow?

BTW..... this mobile phone lark is great! I got a number off a really nice girlie last weekend and texted her last night and she called me back and we chatted for ages in the wee hours both at respective parties! Really fucking funny that had I not got a mobile this kinda pissed up early hours chat would not occur! :O

'orrid thing is - I now wonder how many more possible lays I missed out on purely by being a sad stuck-in-the-mud anti-technological moody tosspiece? :laugh: