Meet ups?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Meet ups?

Post by bellainblack »

Boody wrote:Enjoy Cardiff. My daughter has banned me from going as she is a student there and she doesn't want me turning up at her house afterwards and embarrassing her. Which in fairness I did to her sister a couple of years ago after a Newcastle gig...

Hilarious mate!
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

bellainblack wrote:Thought I would take the lead here as it is my city that is hosting the Welsh leg of the Black & White tour 2016 on Friday 18th March.

The best pub for a meet up of fans is the Pen & Wig 1 Park grove, Cardiff CF10 3BJ and just over a 5 minute walk to the Cardiff Students Union University great hall in Park Place Cardiff CF10 3QN
Directions : - At the Museum, turn at the traffic lights onto St Andrews Place then turn left onto Park Grove. Walking from town and facing the museum turn right at the lights.

http://www.penandwigcardiff.co.uk/find-us/

About

The Pen and Wig is a haven in the middle of the city. We are a traditional pub a mere 3 minutes’ walk from Queen Street. We serve quality food until 10pm and we have an amazing beer garden that is in use all year round. We also have an ever changing selection of real ale that we source from our local breweries and also a few from further afield. We are very proud to have been included in Camra’s Good Beer Guide for last three years.

Pub Details

Manager: Geraint Howells
Tel: 02920 371217
I've got the day off work, and will probably head into Cardiff about 2pm for a few beers. Worked in City Hall, next to the museum, for 15 years, so have been to the Pen & Wig a few times. Saw a rather good Johnny Trashed gig there! Will probably do a few pubs around town beforehand, before going to the Live Lounge after, which is always good.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

The Strangler wrote:
bellainblack wrote:Thought I would take the lead here as it is my city that is hosting the Welsh leg of the Black & White tour 2016 on Friday 18th March.

The best pub for a meet up of fans is the Pen & Wig 1 Park grove, Cardiff CF10 3BJ and just over a 5 minute walk to the Cardiff Students Union University great hall in Park Place Cardiff CF10 3QN
Directions : - At the Museum, turn at the traffic lights onto St Andrews Place then turn left onto Park Grove. Walking from town and facing the museum turn right at the lights.

About

The Pen and Wig is a haven in the middle of the city. We are a traditional pub a mere 3 minutes’ walk from Queen Street. We serve quality food until 10pm and we have an amazing beer garden that is in use all year round. We also have an ever changing selection of real ale that we source from our local breweries and also a few from further afield. We are very proud to have been included in Camra’s Good Beer Guide for last three years.

Pub Details

I've got the day off work, and will probably head into Cardiff about 2pm for a few beers. Worked in City Hall, next to the museum, for 15 years, so have been to the Pen & Wig a few times. Saw a rather good Johnny Trashed gig there! Will probably do a few pubs around town beforehand, before going to the Live Lounge after, which is always good.
Will be good to meet up with you mate if you can make it.
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

bellainblack wrote:
The Strangler wrote:

About

Pub Details

Will be good to meet up with you mate if you can make it.
:smt006 :smt023 :smt030 :smt030 :smt030
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Bristol for a pre-mosh sherry anyone?
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Boody wrote:pre-mosh sherry
:lol:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.