Straighten Out The horn watford.

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Straighten Out The horn watford.

Post by pigeon »

Whos going to this? 27 minutes on a train from London Euston. Its on a school night. But its worth the act of rebellion!. As Paul Roberts said at the 100 club in 2007 "a gig on a thursday night,gives you a reason to leave the house".
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Straighten Out The horn watford.

Post by Boody »

Quite possibly... never heard of the Horn but I'm quite close to Watford.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

pigeon wrote:Whos going to this? 27 minutes on a train from London Euston. Its on a school night. But its worth the act of rebellion!. As Paul Roberts said at the 100 club in 2007 "a gig on a thursday night,gives you a reason to leave the house".
You dont go school Pidge? get your arse up there.
Dead Loss Hemel
Down In The Sewer

Post by Dead Loss Hemel »

Got my ticket :grin:
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

First met TBC at The Horn. White leather jacket :shock: St Moritz menthols :shock:

An HC gig. No flash photography :shock: Thank goodness :shock:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Alexinblack wrote:
pigeon wrote:Whos going to this? 27 minutes on a train from London Euston. Its on a school night. But its worth the act of rebellion!. As Paul Roberts said at the 100 club in 2007 "a gig on a thursday night,gives you a reason to leave the house".
You dont go school Pidge? get your arse up there.

It seems like school nowadays mate. Teaching fellow Colleagues how to read their payslip was not on the job Description :D

Boody i do not know where i'm going but i got GPS on my phone so i will get to Watford high Street and navigate from there.

I am a pigeon after all.
noiseannoys
Down In The Sewer

Post by noiseannoys »

First of all Pigeon do make sure you catch a MK or Northampton train from Euston and not the hideously slow Overground service..then your journey will only take 14-18 mins.
The Horns is just over 10 mins walk from Watford Junction at the top end of town the other side of the ring road behind the Town Hall/Library.
It's a small pub and the atmosphere the last two time SO played there has been great.
Should be a good night..see you there.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

noiseannoys wrote:First of all Pigeon do make sure you catch a MK or Northampton train from Euston and not the hideously slow Overground service..then your journey will only take 14-18 mins.
The Horns is just over 10 mins walk from Watford Junction at the top end of town the other side of the ring road behind the Town Hall/Library.
It's a small pub and the atmosphere the last two time SO played there has been great.
Should be a good night..see you there.

Cheers for the info. See you there. Looking forward to this. Only gig of October!!. Don't think there any gigs in November!. But in December there's 2 Hugh gigs, the manics and hopefully PIL. That will take me to 22 gigs for the year.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Damn damn damn damn. I didn't realise this is the same night as a Wishbone Ash gig I am going to with a mate. There goes my street cred
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.