4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Straighten Out Birmingham

Post by villainblack »

[quote="jbinblack"][quote="ThruBeingCool"]
The all male strip show was a sea of a dozen fleshy torso's, Rodders went all out tho, nobody's had the nerve to post his meat and veg that he was swingin around, :shock: I would, but my camera connection to the pc is on the blink at the mo!

I missed them, laughing to much to get camera out, if you have them they are priceless, maybe worth a few beers as blackmail :lol:
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

jbinblack wrote: Nobody mentioned a Spinal Tap moment for the BUTsters. As we realized the gig would start in about 10 minutes, we went to make our way into the 'hall', which was kind of in a separate building behind the booze garden but still connected to the main building, so as we started back inside the pub to go out the side door, we were all following someone, then realized the place was kind of like a maze, and we all filed out after hitting a dead end, everyone saying 'its that way' turned around and hit another dead end, then were told it was right behind us, behind all the trashed fridges and the tiki gate....well, you had to be there to see the irony of it.--someone else can explain it....but it was very funny.

:lol: "Hello Cleveland!!"
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

jbinblack wrote:
ThruBeingCool wrote:I just spent about 30 mins on a lengthy review but when I went to post the fucker it had timed out.This forum is a fucker at times! :evil:
Let that be a lesson young man...ALWAYS do your reviews on WORDPAD or in an email first. Unless, you didn't really make a lengthy review and you're just making that up for sympathy. :smt010

T'was great to see everybody again, (was Preston really THAT long ago?) nice to meet a few new people, Villain and another lady, (so sorry I've forgotten your name-you were with Joni and Simon) and hadn't seen Nick for awhile, always up for a nice little chit chat.

The all male strip show was a sea of a dozen fleshy torso's, Rodders went all out tho, nobody's had the nerve to post his meat and veg that he was swingin around, :shock: I would, but my camera connection to the pc is on the blink at the mo!

The band were fabulous as usual, in high gear, Sweden got a great reception, that was a nice surprise, and to be real, part of the gig was a bit of a Shmirnoff Icy blur at times and the last bit was spent trying to dodge a quite tipsy lady forumster wearing brown Docs (yes BROWN!) who repeatedly stepped on my feet. :smt013 . No real harm done tho, I can still walk......with a limp.

Nobody mentioned a Spinal Tap moment for the BUTsters. As we realized the gig would start in about 10 minutes, we went to make our way into the 'hall', which was kind of in a separate building behind the booze garden but still connected to the main building, so as we started back inside the pub to go out the side door, we were all following someone, then realized the place was kind of like a maze, and we all filed out after hitting a dead end, everyone saying 'its that way' turned around and hit another dead end, then were told it was right behind us, behind all the trashed fridges and the tiki gate....well, you had to be there to see the irony of it.--someone else can explain it....but it was very funny.

The local paper had in the club listings that 'Jeff Leopard' were playing, so some local punters had arrived expecting a different band! I hope some of them stayed for the show though, and got a proper gig!!

Kebabs and very slow lonnnnnnnnnng goodbyes afterwards rounded off a lovely night. Thanks to my trusty neighbour for the safe trip over to B'ham.

Heard later that Shaggy and Casey were stranded on the motorway with a flat tire 50 miles from Sheffield! After all the love they'd given us, what thanks is that from Karma? They didn't get home til 5:30 but apparently just in time for early bird breakie.

Til the next time!

The way i do it is to highlight your review with the left mouse. Then right click copy log into the forums again Right click Paste. Sorted.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

It would appear that everyone had a very good time. :lol:

8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

They went along and had a good time as instructed!

Jim
PaulinLondon wrote:It would appear that everyone had a very good time. :lol:

8)
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

theraven1979 wrote:They went along and had a good time as instructed!

Jim
PaulinLondon wrote:It would appear that everyone had a very good time. :lol:

8)

:!: what do you mean instructed
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

jbinblack wrote: The band were fabulous as usual, in high gear, Sweden got a great reception, that was a nice surprise, and to be real, part of the gig was a bit of a Shmirnoff Icy blur at times and the last bit was spent trying to dodge a quite tipsy lady forumster wearing brown Docs (yes BROWN!) who repeatedly stepped on my feet. :smt013 . No real harm done tho, I can still walk......with a limp.
Oh God! Sorry! I didn't realise! :oops: To be honest it's all a bit of a blur but I am sorry. I have no coordination at the best of times never mind after "several" wines on an empty stomach. Well, half a veggie burger. I dropped the other half.

Unless there was another pissed lady forumster dancing badly wearing brown Docs :?: Anybody?
Boogie now, Dave!
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Kathinboots wrote:
jbinblack wrote: The band were fabulous as usual, in high gear, Sweden got a great reception, that was a nice surprise, and to be real, part of the gig was a bit of a Shmirnoff Icy blur at times and the last bit was spent trying to dodge a quite tipsy lady forumster wearing brown Docs (yes BROWN!) who repeatedly stepped on my feet. :smt013 . No real harm done tho, I can still walk......with a limp.
Oh God! Sorry! I didn't realise! :oops: To be honest it's all a bit of a blur but I am sorry. I have no coordination at the best of times never mind after "several" wines on an empty stomach. Well, half a veggie burger. I dropped the other half.

Unless there was another pissed lady forumster dancing badly wearing brown Docs :?: Anybody?
no it was you Kath :lol:
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

villainblack wrote:
Kathinboots wrote:

no it was you Kath :lol:
Yeah - cheers for helping me out there mate! If all else fails, blame it on the boogie.
Boogie now, Dave!
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Unless there was another pissed lady forumster dancing badly wearing brown Docs :?: Anybody?[/quote]

no it was you Kath :lol:[/quote]

Yeah - cheers for helping me out there mate! If all else fails, blame it on the boogie.[/quote]

no probs, I trod on enough toes as well :lol:
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Great pics Blackbeered!! HOW do you manage to keep it in focus? :shock:
Trust in God, but lock your car