Straighten out gigs pre stranglers who's going ?

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Straighten out gigs pre stranglers who's going ?

Post by Babeinblack »

Hi guys , just wondering how many of you are planning to go to the Straighten out gigs in Glasgow & London i'll be there can't think of a better way to kick off the night :grin:
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Straighten out gigs pre stranglers who's going ?

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

I'm sure I'll just blend in with the rest of the peeps who are going to Glesgae?
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

I'm pretty sure Frank Castle and his gang are going to attend - I've lost count of the excited texts I've received. :lol:

Me, I'm cherishing this time, because come Saturday those texts will be the only intelligible communications to have passed between us. :wink: :grin:
Last edited by Bubba on 27 Oct 2008, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield
Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Frank Castle »

Excited me? :lol:

Heres a list that are going to be there......myself(obviously) Alias,Toiler,Adrian,Freddie Laker,Yellowcake,Pigeon,Adam Neil and any other Forum members making the journey North.Plus a few of my mates local celebrity and Red Eyes bassist Raymie and guitarist Alec.And maybe Alan the singer/guitarist don't know for sure.And perhaps other local celeb Mick from Combat Rock.Still to contact a few other muckers,but I reckon Rockers will be bouncing.

Sadly PaulinLondon has had to cancel coming......next time my friend. :grin:
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

I'll also be bringing my mate Jon, who has been to a few Stranglers gigs, but to be honest as they used to say in the ad,"He's only here for the beer".
We're off to Islay on Wednesday for a couple of days, before coming back to Glasgow Saturday afternoon just in time for Bubba and the boys at Rockers.
See you there.
Freddie (and Jon)
:smt006
GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK
Down In The Sewer

Post by GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK »

COUNT ME IN TOO...ILL BE THERE HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM WORK THO WOT TIME ARE STRAIGHTEN OUT DUE ON AT.I HEARD OTHER BANDS ON SAME VENUE THAT NIGHT...WAITN 4 THEM
"the ending of the day brings the calm that youve been waiting for......"
GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK
Down In The Sewer

Post by GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK »

:P :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
"the ending of the day brings the calm that youve been waiting for......"
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I am looking forward to seeing the band next month on one of their rare visits south of the arctic circle.
Should make it quite a weekend.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK wrote:COUNT ME IN TOO...ILL BE THERE HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM WORK THO WOT TIME ARE STRAIGHTEN OUT DUE ON AT.I HEARD OTHER BANDS ON SAME VENUE THAT NIGHT...WAITN 4 THEM
We should be on shortly after 5 o'clock, so we will be finished in good time for the lads going onstage. Which is important, seeing as we're all going to the gig as well. 8)
Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Frank Castle »

GLASGOWSCOTTSINBLACK wrote:COUNT ME IN TOO...ILL BE THERE HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM WORK THO WOT TIME ARE STRAIGHTEN OUT DUE ON AT.I HEARD OTHER BANDS ON SAME VENUE THAT NIGHT...WAITN 4 THEM
They will be on stage about 5ish I think.
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

ravenlunatic wrote:I am looking forward to seeing the band next month on one of their rare visits south of the arctic circle.
You've reminded me - I simply must get my compass clinometer adjusted for magnetic polar declination before the 15th. :lol:
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Bubba wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:I am looking forward to seeing the band next month on one of their rare visits south of the arctic circle.
You've reminded me - I simply must get my compass clinometer adjusted for magnetic polar declination before the 15th. :lol:
:lol:
No need to bring the snow shoes though, the streets are paved with gold by all accounts. :wink:
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.