If Oil is $85 and $89 a barrel....

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Re: If Oil is $85 and $89 a barrel....

Post by helgy »

Because the British nation is a herd of sheep and unless it directely affects they they won't act that's why they get away with it.
What about water a natural resource New Zealand it's fecking free my wife's best mate has just come back after failing to settle.
Australia drought conditions for half of the year and my dad pays half of what we pay.
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

The same reason that the goverment can bail the banks out to the tune of 300 billion.
After telling everyone that pensions ,wages cannot increase the police can have a 1% rise and that's it, pensioners can't have a rise to let them live in comfort.
The message is the greediest,robbing institutions ever can have a govt bail out sod the rest of you.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

The Sewer The Sewer wrote:If Oil per barrel is $85 and $89 a barrel and has dropped by $58 then why in fucks name has diesel only dropped 11 pence.

:smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013
Because they are robbing bastards .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Oil peaked in July at $145 per barrel . It has now gone down to near $80 a barrel .
Petrol/diesel peaked at around £1.33 in July . It is now £1.14 . If the oil price reduction was matched in a decrease in petrol it should be around 80p .
Do you think someone is ripping us off BIG TIME . I still think its mainly these oil people who are responsible for a world reccession . Bankers haven't helped, but it is , like the 1970's the fault of the oil companies in the main .
I wonder if stupid eyebrows Alistair Darling will now think about sticking his 2p fuel duty on in the near future .
All quiet ..........