Straighten out for the southerners

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Straighten out for the southerners

Post by Babeinblack »

Hello guys , finally i can announce that Straighten out have a gig down south . Saturday 15th November , perfect pre stranglers gig as this will be an early doors gig starting between 5 & 5.30 at The Redback tavern in Acton . The venue is about 2 miles from SBE about 10 mins on the bus. There is a £5 fee on the door but well worth it .
So hope to see lots of you there :smile:
Pam
Rats Rally

Post by Pam »

At last! :grin:

See you there :grin:
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Straighten out for the southerners

Post by gizzard »

Babeinblack wrote:Hello guys , finally i can announce that Straighten out have a gig down south . Saturday 15th November , perfect pre stranglers gig as this will be an early doors gig starting between 5 & 5.30 at The Redback tavern in Acton . The venue is about 2 miles from SBE about 10 mins on the bus. There is a £5 fee on the door but well worth it .
Can you do one on the Friday also. :(
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

gizzard wrote:
Babeinblack wrote:Hello guys , finally i can announce that Straighten out have a gig down south . Saturday 15th November , perfect pre stranglers gig as this will be an early doors gig starting between 5 & 5.30 at The Redback tavern in Acton . The venue is about 2 miles from SBE about 10 mins on the bus. There is a £5 fee on the door but well worth it .
Can you do one on the Friday also. :(

Yes please.....
Although i am staying over friday night so could attend.......
Claireinblack
kent
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Bloody hell, nobody's ever satisfied, are they? Tell you what - give us your address and a time when you're not doing the ironing or polishing your prize marrow or washing the dog and we'll set up in your gazebo. :P
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Bubba wrote:Bloody hell, nobody's ever satisfied, are they? Tell you what - give us your address and a time when you're not doing the ironing or polishing your prize marrow or washing the dog and we'll set up in your gazebo. :P

:lol: :lol:
Claireinblack
kent
stranglersfan
Rats Rally

Post by stranglersfan »

Bubba wrote:Bloody hell, nobody's ever satisfied, are they? Tell you what - give us your address and a time when you're not doing the ironing or polishing your prize marrow or washing the dog and we'll set up in your gazebo. :P
You can set up in my gazebo in Canada if you bloody hurry up, it will be cold soon.

Would like to see you one day.............
Founder of Stranglers Info Service Canada

"Everybody Loves You When You're dead"
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

It's all North/South with you feckers ain't it? :evil:

Think about me and Gizz for Christ's sake!
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Whats a bus?
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

In case you did'nt know there are other places which are'nt north of Sheffield and also London.

:roll:

Put the price of gig tickets up then you'll be able to put some fuel in the transit and get yer arses to other places. :idea:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Pear cider. :?

Pear cider :?: :?
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
icecube
Ugly
Ugly

Post by icecube »

PaulinLondon wrote:Pear cider. :?

Pear cider :?: :?

Good morning, Lord London.

Will I now need bus fare? Could you please let me know how much so that I can bring some change.

I like a nice pair, like.

:lol:
This can't be undone