The Real Nasty Thread (Sensitive folks need not enter)

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jem750
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jem750 »

Jade Goody has cancer, and she claims that she is worried that hair loss might ruin her looks.
Nice to see she hasn't lost her sense of humour!
I Spend My Time Watching The Ocean....
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

It's funny that she's on that Asian Big Brother thing and she's trying to ingratiate herself with the Asian people after being outed as a racist. Now this Cancer thing, I mean you would just go home straight away wouldn't you? you wouldn't break down and discuss it on live TV. She's probably made it all up anyway so all the Asian folk feel sorry for her and hope they will forgive her for being a racist Twunt.
Shush this is serious
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

jem750 wrote:Jade Goody has cancer, and she claims that she is worried that hair loss might ruin her looks.
Nice to see she hasn't lost her sense of humour!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had the misfortune of seeing the clip of the Indian BB show on the news. She's fucking thick as pigshit and horrible to see or hear, but honest if she was making it up about the cancer then she is one hell of an actress I tell you. They're a shoddy shower of shit though aren't they? Her and her 'advisors' and whoever decided to broadcast the moment she got the call. No wonder people think she's made it all up.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
froggy

Post by froggy »

I had the misfortune of seeing the clip of the Indian BB show on the news. She's fucking thick as pigshit and horrible to see or hear, but honest if she was making it up about the cancer then she is one hell of an actress I tell you. They're a shoddy shower of shit though aren't they? Her and her 'advisors' and whoever decided to broadcast the moment she got the call. No wonder people think she's made it all up.[/quote]

Goody certainly ain't no looker and she's a nasty piece but I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Might just come back and bite me on the bum! Karma or summat.
froggy

Post by froggy »

I had the misfortune of seeing the clip of the Indian BB show on the news. She's fucking thick as pigshit and horrible to see or hear, but honest if she was making it up about the cancer then she is one hell of an actress I tell you. They're a shoddy shower of shit though aren't they? Her and her 'advisors' and whoever decided to broadcast the moment she got the call. No wonder people think she's made it all up.[/quote]

Goody certainly ain't no looker and she's a nasty piece but I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Might just come back and bite me on the bum! Karma or summat.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

froggy wrote:I had the misfortune of seeing the clip of the Indian BB show on the news. She's fucking thick as pigshit and horrible to see or hear, but honest if she was making it up about the cancer then she is one hell of an actress I tell you. They're a shoddy shower of shit though aren't they? Her and her 'advisors' and whoever decided to broadcast the moment she got the call. No wonder people think she's made it all up.
Goody certainly ain't no looker and she's a nasty piece but I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy. Might just come back and bite me on the bum! Karma or summat.[/quote]

Don't know Jade personally, so can't comment on remarks that she is a nasty piece. Don't care what she looks like (i've seen a lot worse), or how thick she is, she's made a lot of money out of it, so good luck to her.

The girl has cancer, and anyone who has that, especially a young woman with two young kids is deserving of sympathy.
Claireinblack
kent
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Yeah, I agree with Claire, then again, if only we could all become filthy rich from being as stupid and uneducated as Jade.

She's got an amazing agent obviously.
Trust in God, but lock your car
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

jbinblack wrote:Yeah, I agree with Claire, then again, if only we could all become filthy rich from being as stupid and uneducated as Jade.

She's got an amazing agent obviously.

She must have, and i guess they earn every penny

:grin:
Claireinblack
kent
jonimac
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by jonimac »

Why you would wish Cancer on any human being is beyond me.

Jade Goody was made by the British public, people you walk past every day in the street.
From Glasgow, the centre of Stranglermania (copyright Strangled 1982)
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

jonimac wrote:Why you would wish Cancer on any human being is beyond me.

Jade Goody was made by the British public, people you walk past every day in the street.

Quite right, and she's made the most of it, good for her.
Claireinblack
kent
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Claireinblack wrote:

Regardless of who anybody is to wish this is someone is just not on IMO.

Life is precious. Let's remember that.
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

gizzard wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:

Regardless of who anybody is to wish this is someone is just not on IMO.

Life is precious. Let's remember that.

Very true Gizz, and you only have one.
Claireinblack
kent