Road Trip....

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

The Nosferatu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Nosferatu »

i cant fucking go to sunderland. :evil:
Cnut ? I think you're mistaken, it's CUNT.
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

Just got home, great weekend, total blast, not laughed so much for years, going bed now, more to follow :twisted:
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Well where to begin with this one, a top weekend all round. Three great gigs by a band that is getting better and more accomplished with each gig.

Rockers and The Smugglers were good, but for me The Three Tuns was excellent (even though they ran out of Strongbow before 4 o'clock :evil: :evil: ). It was a real sweat box in there, even Mick (I'm fucking starvin) broke into a full sweat.

Sunday morning found us with some time to kill so off to South Shields fun fair we went, frightening the lives out of all and sundry along the way (motley crew). Nearly a few breakfasts (including mine :smt118 ) left behind on the Waltzers though.

All in all a fantastic ROAD TRIP with a barrel of laughs along the way. Roll on the next one.

As for my liver making it through the weekend well here it is or whats left of it:

Anyway thanks to all who made the trip for making it as much fun as it was.

Cheers

BUZZSAWJIM :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

By the way me I-Pod turned up :smt020
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

Fatbusjim wrote:Well where to begin with this one, a top weekend all round. Three great gigs by a band that is getting better and more accomplished with each gig.

Rockers and The Smugglers were good, but for me The Three Tuns was excellent (even though they ran out of Strongbow before 4 o'clock :evil: :evil: ). It was a real sweat box in there, even Mick (I'm fucking starvin) broke into a full sweat.

Sunday morning found us with some time to kill so off to South Shields fun fair we went, frightening the lives out of all and sundry along the way (motley crew). Nearly a few breakfasts (including mine :smt118 ) left behind on the Waltzers though.

All in all a fantastic ROAD TRIP with a barrel of laughs along the way. Roll on the next one.

As for my liver making it through the weekend well here it is or whats left of it:

Cheers

Jim glad you made it back in one piece ! Gutted we missed the last gig sounds like they saved the best till last , on a downer now after a fantastic couple of days , i still ache from laughing can't wait till the next road trip c u soon :lol:
fishwick
SHAKESPEARO

Post by fishwick »

Had a fantastic weekend with shaggy and the boys, great to see Seb,Natalie and babeinblack.
Hope u all come back to Gods Country soon.
:grin:
S Angus
fishwick
SHAKESPEARO

Post by fishwick »

Hope 2 see everybody again on sunday 21st sept at The Three Tuns. :lol:
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Yep, should be a good one! They're very keen to have us back for some reason. ;)

Review from the Three Tuns
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Great review, great pics, where's the rest of 'em?
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Fatbusjim wrote:Great review, great pics, where's the rest of 'em?
Apparently they're on some bit where you need an access code. Haven't seen them myself. :?
Black, Burnel, Cornwell, Greenfield
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Fatbusjim wrote:Well where to begin with this one, a top weekend all round. Three great gigs by a band that is getting better and more accomplished with each gig.

Cheers

Thanks for the review, sounds like a good time was had...!!!!

:wink:
Claireinblack
kent
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Stalybridge Saturday anyone :?: :?:

Road Trip resumes :twisted: :twisted:
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Just heard tonights gig is an early start for some reason 6:30 - 7ish.