Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

IAN CURTIS' HEADSTONE STOLEN

Post by jbinblack »

http://www.aversion.com/news/news_artic ... ign=070308

That's a pretty heavy souvenier. How disgraceful.
Trust in God, but lock your car
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: IAN CURTIS' HEADSTONE STOLEN

Post by gizzard »

jbinblack wrote:http://www.aversion.com/news/news_artic ... ign=070308

That's a pretty heavy souvenier. How disgraceful.
Disgraceful!! :twisted:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Sick Twunts.
Shush this is serious
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

How bad is that...??

:?
Claireinblack
kent
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

It amazes me what some people think is 'fair game' when it comes to souveniers. Hugh's brown jacket got nicked backstage didn't it? A few years back Lemmys famous black skulland crossbones hat was stolen backstage by a fan with one of their beers in his hand... sadly for that fan, the entire fanbase was out to kill him and eventually someone spotted it on display at a party and stole it back and returned it to the rightful head but I mean, come on - a fucking gravestone? Next they'll be diggin up remains.......... :shock:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Organ Grinder wrote: Next they'll be diggin up remains.......... :shock:

Aye they probably will mate.
Shush this is serious
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
Organ Grinder wrote: Next they'll be diggin up remains.......... :shock:

Aye they probably will mate.
Didn't Kurts ashes getted nicked recently?

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
mabus
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by mabus »

I remember Charlie Chaplins body was stolen and ransomed back to his family.....
manticore
Ugly
Ugly

Post by manticore »

somebody broke into the mausaleams(i think thats what they were)a few years back of ronnie van zant and steve gaines from lynyrd skynrd.the familys had to move them to a secret location.
dont get your trossachs caught in your sporran
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Organ Grinder wrote:It amazes me what some people think is 'fair game' when it comes to souveniers. Hugh's brown jacket got nicked backstage didn't it? A few years back Lemmys famous black skulland crossbones hat was stolen backstage by a fan with one of their beers in his hand... sadly for that fan, the entire fanbase was out to kill him and eventually someone spotted it on display at a party and stole it back and returned it to the rightful head but I mean, come on - a fucking gravestone? Next they'll be diggin up remains.......... :shock:

Julian Cope used to have a dog-suit, I think it was, that he used to wear on stage and it was stolen one night backstage in Glasgow. As he told the story, he had naturally written off ever seeing it again, then, over a year later he was playing the same venue and when he got off stage there was his dog suit again, left back stage by who ever had nicked it. He said it was exactly as he had left it, except for a load of new hash burns in it, and he surmised that whoever had taken a fancy to it had obviously been sitting around in it for a year, smoking a lot of dope. :lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Didn't Captain Sensible get his mohair outfit nicked - He said he had crabs at the time and they were all over his trousers. So the lucky thief got a dose.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Jim Morrison’s grave is, like, the fourth most popular tourist attraction in Paris. S'true- there’s The Eiffel Tower, The Mona Lisa, some fucken museum, or something,…and Jim Morrison’s grave.
You know what's always baffled me? See after all these years of folk going on and on about him, all that speculation- Is he dead? Is he still alive? Did he go into hiding and all that shite, I just think that it’s a bit fuckin’ weird that no cunt’s dug the bastard up yet.

And smoked him.

I mean, can you imagine how high you'd get?
Even folk who wouldn't usually take a smoke must be tempted by that one- I don't usually partake, but it is Jim Fuckin’ Morrison!
I imagine you'd get handed that joint and cautiously taking a small toke. Then an appreciative longer one, nodding and slowly grinning in the time honored tradition. On the third draw you'd be the Lizard King, capable of doing Anything.
Probably.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'