doncaster straighten out

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

leskei
Rats Rally

doncaster straighten out

Post by leskei »

hi guys
just thought i would let you know about straighten out at their second outing, at the hallcross pub in doncaster. the pub its self was just across the road and two doors down from the regency where jj and baz played a few weeks ago
i arrived there about 8.15 to a very empty pub met up with steve from grimsby, the band were not due on untill 10.00. so we started a bit of a session on the beer, the pub is quite a big pub with an area for seating and a area in front of the stage for moshing,dancing,watching etc must say its amuch better place than the sleazy LEOPARD where i have seen baz and 4mh play on several occasions ,the place is now filling up with a few followers of the stranglers,bikers from sheffield and donny chapters, guys dressed in suits and doncaster belles flashing there bits old and young a very diverse crowd indeed
intro-waltz in black
set list
wog
grip
threatened
toiler
london lady
peaches
sometimes
sleazy
bitching
dead ringer
5 minutes
walk on by
burning up time
tolouse
princess
tank
something better change
hanging around
raven
no more heroes

straighten out
sewer

the set started well but a bit on the quiet side the sound man soon sorted that out, the locals that had gathered near the front moved abit further back but were quite mobile and the belles were happy to shake their hips, a bit of a hiccup on toiler a problem with shaggys monitor that sorted. we noticed some tattoed bloke with his girl moving near the front(big tits donnys answer to jordan) i must say these tits were the biggest i have seen hidden behind the strappiset of tops at the onset of sleazy the offer to come on stage was declined much to the dismay of myself and steve,
walk on by, i know we all like the guitar work on this but i must say hats off to sean who beat his drum skins with vigour and rythem, superb mate well done.
anyway the rest of the set went well i had expected the locals to start to dissappear but fair play to them they were still there at the end
spoke to a few locals who would now go and see the stranglers at the end of year tour
well a great night was had by all, a great set put on by
mick, shaggy, bob and sean-------------straighten out

keith
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Sounds great - cheers Keith

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Babeinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Babeinblack »

Aww leskei you really missed out yesterday big man someone did get their wangers out , much to the delight of all the local blokes ha ha :lol: .
It absoloutley pissed it down but it was a great gig , with a few of us dancing in the rain 8) .
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

Babeinblack wrote: someone did get their wangers out
Ahem :wink:
50millionwatches
Ugly
Ugly

Post by 50millionwatches »

BOLLOX, now I AM pissed that I missed this one :(
Gottle o Geer, Gottle o Geer!!
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

Fatbusjim wrote:
jim were these yours again -teasing all the manc girls!!
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

leskei wrote:
Fatbusjim wrote:
jim were these yours again -teasing all the manc girls!!
Cider in - brain out :oops:

Not just me by the way :shock: