Supertramp - Crime Of The Century

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PjInBlack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Supertramp - Crime Of The Century

Post by PjInBlack »

I got the retrospectacle anthology of supertramp from a friend and after listening 2 it, bought this album and it is an absolute gem.
every track is superb and although there's only 8 songs, the length of the tracks are great and there isnt a dull moment on the album
school, hide in your shell, asylum, rudy & crime of the century are all over 5 minutes long reminding me of the stranglers down in the sewer, school mam, relentless, raven, hallow, toiler etc.
then bloody well right and dreamer are great songs with if everyone was listening just being average for me. superb album.

still doesnt compare to the stranglers though :grin:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Crime Of The Century indeed.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Fuckin supertramp?!!! Jeeze !

You're barred! :lol: :lol:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

"...are all over 5 minutes long reminding me of the stranglers down in the sewer, school mam, relentless, raven, hallow, toiler etc."

Bar him Jim, bar him!!!
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Everyone makes a mistake - PJ has made his - Let's not let this happen again eh PJ? :lol:

Jim
Alias wrote:"...are all over 5 minutes long reminding me of the stranglers down in the sewer, school mam, relentless, raven, hallow, toiler etc."

Bar him Jim, bar him!!!
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
PjInBlack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by PjInBlack »

theraven1979 wrote:Everyone makes a mistake - PJ has made his - Let's not let this happen again eh PJ? :lol:

Jim
Alias wrote:"...are all over 5 minutes long reminding me of the stranglers down in the sewer, school mam, relentless, raven, hallow, toiler etc."

Bar him Jim, bar him!!!
yep i'll get me coat on this one :lol:
The Real One!
Rats Rally

Post by The Real One! »

PjInBlack wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Everyone makes a mistake - PJ has made his - Let's not let this happen again eh PJ? :lol:

Jim

Bar him Jim, bar him!!!
Er... I think this ought to be my 'True Confessions' as well. And compounded the sin by seeing them at Leicester in 2003.
Phew, feel a whole lot better now. Am I absolved now?
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

PjInBlack wrote:

Jim

Bar him Jim, bar him!!!
Wouldn't it be more of a waistcoat or blazer so that you can roll up the sleeves ? :grin:

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!