02 Bills

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

02 Bills

Post by Guest »

Just received an e mail with a Virus claiming to be from O2 Bills dept - Just thought I'd warn you all

Cheers

Nick
Skin Deep
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Skin Deep »

Thanks for the warning Nick. There's nothing like a viral infection to spoil your day. Had to completely wipe my hard drive and start from scratch the last time it happened to me (about 2 years ago). I'm well protected against them now but you can't be too careful.

Cheers
Chris
"Life shows no mercy."
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Wouldn't suprise me if O2 actually did send emails with visuses in to be honest!

They have to be the shittest mobile phone company I've ever had the displeasure of being with.

If I recieved an email from them I'd ignore it anyway - just like I do their bills. I wait until they phone me begging for money before I pay them and hopefully that causes headaches their end. :-)
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

O2 do indeed suck big ones. Never been with them but the amount of abuse my boss gives them every day "You're a communications company, communicate with me!!!!" tells me not to ever get involved with them. Incidently, just picked up a Samsung D600 after years of been a Nokia supporter I could be changing

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"