names used on site

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

names used on site

Post by christopher »

You know its strange ,but I thought that "through be cool" was a bloke, but it turns out he is a she, hmmmmmmmm :oops: .So I begain to think who is male /female by looking at the names ,Crass I didnt have a clue,Alisas male, christopher male or is he,or is he just a holigram hmmm :shock: dunno, anyway looking down the list real one female,Dom p male,the raven dunno plus a few others.

Which led me to think how did people think of thier names, me I was just to lazy to think of anything else , Radar maybe because he picked his name cos he could detect bullshit anywhere.But is Radar male or just a stroppy bird who thinks she is male, makes you think does it not. :shock:
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: names used on site

Post by gizzard »

christopher wrote:You know its strange ,but I thought that "through be cool" was a bloke, but it turns out he is a she, hmmmmmmmm :oops: .So I begain to think who is male /female by looking at the names ,Crass I didnt have a clue,Alisas male, christopher male or is he,or is he just a holigram hmmm :shock: dunno, anyway looking down the list real one female,Dom p male,the raven dunno plus a few others.

Which led me to think how did people think of thier names, me I was just to lazy to think of anything else , Radar maybe because he picked his name cos he could detect bullshit anywhere.But is Radar male or just a stroppy bird who thinks she is male, makes you think does it not. :shock:
I can assure you thrubeingcool is most definitely a bloke :o
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I`m actually an alien.

TBC is a big girl alright. :lol:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:I`m actually an alien.

Jim
He dresses like a girl! :lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
christopher

Post by christopher »

ThruBeingCool wrote:

But I'll tell ya summat....if I'm the only fucker there in a black kilt, no knickers, red boots and a tartan boob tube..well, ..I'll be pissed off to say the least!

Now Im really confused by names :?

Oh well back to the mothership :shock:
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Jim

maybe, but at least I can handle me beer, ya lightweight :lol:
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

gizzard wrote: He dresses like a girl! :lol:
Let me introduce you all to Gizzard! The forums fashion correspondent/critic who is always availabe to give advice on 'what not to wear!' at gigs:lol:

He's never been the same since he got a dvd box-set of Trinny & Suzannah programmes for his birthday. :wink:

Whoever they are? :oops:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Very foolish words my friend :lol:

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:

Jim

maybe, but at least I can handle me beer, ya lightweight :lol:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
gizzard wrote: He dresses like a girl! :lol:
Let me introduce you all to Gizzard! The forums fashion correspondent/critic who is always availabe to give advice on 'what not to wear!' at gigs:lol:

He's never been the same since he got a dvd box-set of Trinny & Suzannah programmes for his birthday. :wink:

Whoever they are? :oops:
:lol: :lol:
Have you still got those Gay shorts :shock: you wore to the Gloucester gig in 2004?
Radar

Re: names used on site

Post by Radar »

Which led me to think how did people think of thier names, me I was just to lazy to think of anything else , Radar maybe because he picked his name cos he could detect bullshit anywhere.But is Radar male or just a stroppy bird who thinks she is male, makes you think does it not. :shock:[/quote]

Ha ha Chris mate.........your right about the b/s detector but i'm very much a GEEZEER.......although i love the idea of being a stroppy bird for a few days over christmas.....i'd give those lads what for........
"suck what,,,,,,F**k off
Get on with it
Radar

Post by Radar »

Actually...i was lying chris....i'm a stroppy bird who wears these.........

http://www.scotlandshop.net/shop/category/28/205/
Get on with it
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

christopher wrote:ThruBeingCool wrote:

But I'll tell ya summat....if I'm the only fucker there in a black kilt, no knickers, red boots and a tartan boob tube..well, ..I'll be pissed off to say the least!

Now Im really confused by names :?

Oh well back to the mothership :shock:
Christopher!

If everyone took that post seriously, I would be flooded with pm's and you would have a 'sold out' gig! :lol: