GIGS! Mungo Jerry E.17

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Didn`t Viv Stanshall go the same way? There should be a separate warning on fag packets "If you are part of a popular beat combo please extinguish all tabs before settling down"

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Heh, heh :o But what about the harmless ham sandwich...? You'd have thought it was just a quick bite to snack on between meals. No, you're wrong! At first hand, it doesn't appear to be a lethal device in disguise, but that's just what it is. Dangerous and fatal - 60s singer Mama Cass choked to death on one. That was her last meal. I think Jimi Hendrix ate a ham sandwich (plus shedloads of pharmaceuticals too..) before he choked on his own vom.

Incidentally, seeing as we're on the subject of the Last Supper... Steve Marriott's last meal was served to him at The Straw Hat Sawbridgeworth, Herts and consisted of lamb chops, mint sauce and roast potatoes. It's now a chinky BTW.

*Anyone hear about the dyslexic who choked on his own Vimto...

theraven1979 wrote:Didn`t Viv Stanshall go the same way? There should be a separate warning on fag packets "If you are part of a popular beat combo please extinguish all tabs before settling down"

Jim
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Perhaps we should start a new topic on "What rockstars eat before they throw a seven" :lol:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"