Moderator: StanInBlack

MrBlack77
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Killing Joke

Post by MrBlack77 »

markorbit wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:51
MrBlack77 wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:37
markorbit wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 21:19

Yes, Sheffield yesterday. Whatever mishaps happened earlier were not present. It was pretty cool. Jaz came across well and had time for people afterwards.
I was told apparently at Manchester there was a picture on show of Geordie just before he passed away which apparently was in poor taste. Which lead to a couple of people leaving 🤔. Which if this was the case it’s very sad
Yes I heard the same though wasn't it the first one in Glasgow? Manchester was where he removed it (I think).
. Not sure which show it was at. I was thinking of going Manchester but with it been midweek and the quality rail service up here I decided not to bother. I am rather surprised and saddened that a picture like that was been aired in the first place 😞
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Killing Joke

Post by Five Minutes »

I was at the Manchester one , he started off by apologising for the photo shown in Glasgow, seemed.to be saying it was a technical error.

I have a sound file of most of it if anyone recorded any of the other dates and would like to swap.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop