JJ in Classic Rock

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Palais23
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: JJ in Classic Rock

Post by Palais23 »

Whilst to us Brits, self acclamation is not particularly endearing, I am glad JJ has self belief in his works. Better than ending up like Van Gogh...
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

I love his comment on The Gospel According to the Meninblack and how it requires an attention span that no longer exists these days. It's funny, because it'd seem that the attention it requires to get into barely existed for most even at the time.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 22:35 I love his comment on The Gospel According to the Meninblack and how it requires an attention span that no longer exists these days. It's funny, because it'd seem that the attention it requires to get into barely existed for most even at the time.
Strongly disagree,I had the attention span back then and still do now.Major Styles.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Greatkudu wrote:
StanInBlack wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 22:35 I love his comment on The Gospel According to the Meninblack and how it requires an attention span that no longer exists these days. It's funny, because it'd seem that the attention it requires to get into barely existed for most even at the time.
Strongly disagree,I had the attention span back then and still do now.Major Styles.
I bet you hated it when it came out Kudu

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 23:17
Greatkudu wrote:
I bet you hated it when it came out Kudu

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
No Jim I didn't, first saw them on the MiB tour,I loved the album then and I think its possibly their best album,other than the Raven.I heard the MIB songs live before I bought album.Major Kudu.