The Buzzcocks new album later in year.

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jcinblack
Rats Rally

Re: The Buzzcocks new album later in year.

Post by jcinblack »

Been blasting the self titled Buzzcocks album today.
I loved it when it came out and I reckon its as good as any of their early albums
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

jcinblack wrote:Been blasting the self titled Buzzcocks album today.
I loved it when it came out and I reckon its as good as any of their early albums
Yep. Ditto Flat Pack Philosophy and Modern

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Great new book about Buzzcocks just out called Sixteen Again written by Paul Hanley ex Fall drummer.

I saw a photo the other day looked like Pete Shelley possibly Lee Brilleaux and Hugh with a baar. I know they all played Loch Lomond in 79. Anyone know the context?
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Yeah it's from that festival I think.

Jim
Five Minutes wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 16:32 Great new book about Buzzcocks just out called Sixteen Again written by Paul Hanley ex Fall drummer.

I saw a photo the other day looked like Pete Shelley possibly Lee Brilleaux and Hugh with a baar. I know they all played Loch Lomond in 79. Anyone know the context?
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Five Minutes wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 16:32 Great new book about Buzzcocks just out called Sixteen Again written by Paul Hanley ex Fall drummer.

Taken at Loch Lomond,I believe they had a wildlife park their two,Hugh is in his infamous Baggy Trousers in the pic, funny but they are back in fashion,young middle class student types are wearing baggy jeans now.Major Kudu.