Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken love..........

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Snowdonia National Park
Was there last week. Portmeirion was lovely. The views from Harlech castle were spectacular. The steam train up Snowdon was fantastic but couldn’t see fuck all at the top due to the clouds. Did the Velocity Zip wire at Penrhyn Quarry, fastest zip wire in the world apparently and extremely terrifying but I absolutely loved it.
Shush this is serious
Grip
Down In The Sewer

Post by Grip »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 18:21 Snowdonia National Park
Was there last week. Portmeirion was lovely. The views from Harlech castle were spectacular. The steam train up Snowdon was fantastic but couldn’t see fuck all at the top due to the clouds. Did the Velocity Zip wire at Penrhyn Quarry, fastest zip wire in the world apparently and extremely terrifying but I absolutely loved it.
Sounds like a great holiday. We did something similar a few years ago on our first visit to Wales, Portmeirion has to be seen 👍
I did a zipwire at Aberfoyle, with my youngest and my mum (78) for MND charity...yep a magic feeling.
If you're in Edinburgh for 4 days, check out the likes of Bannermans for live music https://www.bannermanslive.co.uk/
Tickety Boo!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Grip wrote: 09 Aug 2023, 09:32
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 18:21 Snowdonia National Park
Sounds like a great holiday. We did something similar a few years ago on our first visit to Wales, Portmeirion has to be seen 👍
I did a zipwire at Aberfoyle, with my youngest and my mum (78) for MND charity...yep a magic feeling.
If you're in Edinburgh for 4 days, check out the likes of Bannermans for live music https://www.bannermanslive.co.uk/
Nice one, love that, always makes me smile when I hear of older folk doing stuff like that and jumping out of aeroplanes, absailing down high buildings etc. Never too old.
Cheers.
Shush this is serious
Grip
Down In The Sewer

Post by Grip »

I have 3 friends, brothers really, that I've known for almost 40 years. We make a point of going out several times a year to Edinburgh for a day out. Drinking starts a 10am, just after a square slice sausage & bacon doubler to line the stomach, and finishes when we need to get the last train.
I love these days, we talk about the same shit every time, mainly music and gigs, and still laugh like we're 17.
Anyway, we've got one coming up soon, and I'm counting the sleeps 😂🤣😂🤣
Tickety Boo!
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Grip wrote: 21 Sep 2023, 22:03 I have 3 friends, brothers really, that I've known for almost 40 years. We make a point of going out several times a year to Edinburgh for a day out. Drinking starts a 10am, just after a square slice sausage & bacon doubler to line the stomach, and finishes when we need to get the last train.
I love these days, we talk about the same shit every time, mainly music and gigs, and still laugh like we're 17.
Anyway, we've got one coming up soon, and I'm counting the sleeps 😂🤣😂🤣
That sounds like a damn good day out to me! :grin:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Probably just me but occasionally maybe once a year I get incredibly pissed and my wife finds me laying in bed or on the sofa listening to the stranglers on my phone just wallowing in songs/albums usually interspersed with me going "awww they're so good!" Etc

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Grip wrote:I have 3 friends, brothers really, that I've known for almost 40 years. We make a point of going out several times a year to Edinburgh for a day out. Drinking starts a 10am, just after a square slice sausage & bacon doubler to line the stomach, and finishes when we need to get the last train.
Anyway, we've got one coming up soon, and I'm counting the sleeps ImageImageImageImage
This sounds ideal. Never stop!

Jim

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Grip
Down In The Sewer

Post by Grip »

theraven1979 wrote: 21 Sep 2023, 22:52 Probably just me but occasionally maybe once a year I get incredibly pissed and my wife finds me laying in bed or on the sofa listening to the stranglers on my phone just wallowing in songs/albums usually interspersed with me going "awww they're so good!" Etc Image

Jim

😂
The last time I was out, my wife picked me up at the station, but couldn't get me out the car, so I spent the night in the passenger seat, woke up still holding an open bag of chips......3mins in the microwave, perfect. 😂🤣
Tickety Boo!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Tusker Beer,Tusker Cider,Tusker Malt,Tusker Lite.Major Kudu.
Waffle waitress
Rats Rally

Post by Waffle waitress »

[quote=Grip post_id=500036 time=1695393088
😂
The last time I was out, my wife picked me up at the station, but couldn't get me out the car, so I spent the night in the passenger seat, woke up still holding an open bag of chips......3mins in the microwave, perfect. 😂🤣
[/quote]

:smile:
(all that's missing is the choker)

Liberez les Stranglers!