Albert Hall tickets still available.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Albert Hall tickets still available.

Post by Greatkudu »

droopsnoot wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 18:22
Greatkudu wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 16:59 its only a few miles from the Stranglers rehearsal studio.m
I expect he'll pop in for a brew and a catch-up.
Yes of course and I'm Ghengis Khan. :smt005
strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by strangledinAuch »

Greatkudu wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 16:59
theraven1979 wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 13:39 altogether now ..... "Kudu has only got 1 stall" (left)

Jim
JIm I'm going to Portsmouth out of duty,but my gig highlight next year will be Hugh in Frome,cant wait for that one,its only a few miles from the Stranglers rehearsal studio.m
Major Kudu.
don't go out of duty old son,leave your ticket for someone who wants it,they're be plenty of room in frome πŸ˜‰
See You At The Bar
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

strangledinAuch wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 19:50
Greatkudu wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 16:59
theraven1979 wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 13:39 altogether now ..... "Kudu has only got 1 stall" (left)

Jim
JIm I'm going to Portsmouth out of duty,but my gig highlight next year will be Hugh in Frome,cant wait for that one,its only a few miles from the Stranglers rehearsal studio.m
Major Kudu.
don't go out of duty old son,leave your ticket for someone who wants it,they're be plenty of room in frome πŸ˜‰
Sir I'm going to go,want to support the 50th really as i know Jet and Dave would be proud that they are still going.Major Kudu.
strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by strangledinAuch »

I'll see you at the bar πŸ‘
See You At The Bar
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

How do they know a second Albert Hall show will sell ?Maybe there is only demand for another 2000 sales which would make for a poor turn out.Just wondering.
Waffle waitress
Rats Rally

Post by Waffle waitress »

Greatkudu wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 16:59 its only a few miles from the Stranglers rehearsal studio.m
Best get the Jammy Dodgers in
(all that's missing is the choker)

Liberez les Stranglers!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Waffle waitress wrote:
Best get the Jammy Dodgers in
Nice intro post!

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

Ruby wrote: ↑02 Jun 2023, 20:30 How do they know a second Albert Hall show will sell ?Maybe there is only demand for another 2000 sales which would make for a poor turn out.Just wondering.
I would assume that a band like the Stranglers always would have a few thousand strong fan base of people that are disappointed at missed chances of getting tickets at various venues on each tour. Publicity and promotions with special priced tickets can always be pushed to increase sales towards the end if it looks like it wont sell well. I bet as well at least 25-30% of the first night fans would happily buy tickets for the second night as well. So i reckon they can always confidently add dates.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

I think they could easily fill out or at least a well attended second night at ....The Albert Hall no problem
I hope they do book a second night there it's going to be a once in a lifetime generation tour ....their 50th!
At the end of the day all said and done this band played Glastonbury to 80,000 people for an hour i think Baz said it was.....so for me for a 70s band they ain't done to bad in my book compared to other artists.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

can't get enthusiastic about the RAH, but if they do the Roundhouse I'll probably get a ticket..

Sent from my moto g62 5G using Tapatalk

I Hate You !
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

You have a good point there I'm surprised their not doing the roundhouse as a venue it would of been perfect to return to such a great venue after their 30th year gig there that was a blinding gig an amazing night that was.
So yes a good suggestion for another perfect added venue if they was to ever add any more.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: ↑04 Jun 2023, 11:04
You have a good point there I'm surprised their not doing the roundhouse as a venue it would of been perfect to return to such a great venue after their 30th year gig there that was a blinding gig an amazing night that was.
So yes a good suggestion for another perfect added venue if they was to ever add any more.
Sir yes I'm surprised they don't stick a Roundhouse date in.Major Kudu.