Sunak or Truss? Sunak the safer bet?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Sunak or Truss? Sunak the safer bet?

Post by Greatkudu »

Well we will have a new Prime Minister soon,I wonder who people think is the least bad option? I am not a Tory but I think Sunak would be less right wing than Truss? And would be a safer pair of hands? But the whole trouble is they are both totally out of touch with normal peoples lives,is it to much to ask for a Government that Governs for the whole nation apart from their Cronies in the City and the Shires,cost of living crisis, environmental meltdown,I don't hear anything about the Environment,we have fucked it up but If we act now we can reduce the effects,but sadly people won't give up Gas guzzling cars and money rules,but I want to be optimistic,oh good news the Tiger population has increased in India,but the Lion population is in trouble in Africa.Anyway let's wait and see if whoever wins will do anything about the Environmental meltdown,which we have created.Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Sunak or Truss? Sunak the safer bet?

Post by theraven1979 »

Don't usually allow the pure political threads so if anyone wants me to lock this then just say the word.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 14:06 Don't usually allow the pure political threads so if anyone wants me to lock this then just say the word.

Jim
Sorry Jim I didn't know that apologies.Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

No worries - I'm gonna lock it Kudu - nothing personal I can just see this spiralling - I also come on here to get away from hearing about the Tories (or any politicians for that matter)

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"