Leuven September 28th almost sold out.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Leuven September 28th almost sold out.

Post by Greatkudu »

Anyone who wants to do the Leuven Date it's very limited availability now, I needed something to look forward to with the recent passing of my Dad so thought it would be good for me,but I advise booking today on Het Depot site If you want to go,I already booked hotel for 2 Nights before I booked ticket,the link from website said no tickets available but are some on Het Depot site, will be a nice trip,Stranglers then a day looking round Leuven And sampling a few beers,I just needed to have something planned as I'm still in bits about my Dad passing and Funeral is not until mid July.Life has to carry on but all my direct family have passed now,so it's just me.Lt kudu and friends. :smt005
toneinstoke
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Leuven September 28th almost sold out.

Post by toneinstoke »

Enjoy leuvan, het depot is great venue.
I've been a few times now to worship at the feet of the stranglers. Got my ticket yesterday.
RIP for your dad.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Leuven September 28th almost sold out.

Post by Greatkudu »

toneinstoke wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 10:29 Enjoy leuvan, het depot is great venue.
I've been a few times now to worship at the feet of the stranglers. Got my ticket yesterday.
RIP for your dad.
Thank you Sir,I've been before,I needed something to look forward to,you never get over losing Parents etc you just have to make the best of your life,I'm giving him a good send off,so hopefully he will be looking down and approve,I'm even having a Bing Crosby song as it was his fave singer and in last 3 or 4 months he would burst into song note and word perfect,it's still very raw and it doesn't take much for the tears to flow.But you have to live on.I will never forget him.Fond Adieu but Never Say Goodbye.