Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Ukraine

Post by Niki Wu »

Vladimir must be in a right old tizz
Last edited by Niki Wu on 22 Feb 2022, 06:30, edited 3 times in total.
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Ukraine

Post by airflamesred »

Easy enough man to read, does the exact opposite of what he says., Without fail.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Anyone on here concerned about Russia's threats against us at the moment? :shock:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

The West should have acted in 2014 when Putin annexed Crimea, the only positive thing about the terrible War in Ukraine is that it has United NATO,the West took its eye off the Radar,for to many years obsessing about the Islamic extremists and all the while Putin has made it clear he wants all the former Russian countries back with mother Russia,the Russians have always been an ill disciplined Army who target Civilians if they don't get their objectives after a short time, hopefully it's the end of Putin,the only way to deal with Russia is with Strength,in a conventional war,NATO would wipe the floor with Russia but of course the Nuclear issue is a huge worry,if Putin uses any tactical Nuclear weapons NATO would have to get involved directly, fucking scary times,let's just hope it doesn't escalate,if it does where fucked,but hopefully Putin isn't that reckless? Lt Kudu very concerned.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Wonder if I've still got my "protect and survive" pamphlet they handed out at school in the 80s

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Hopefully they are just silly threats but they still need to be taken seriously. I think he's capable of anything at the moment.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

jason wrote: 03 May 2022, 22:29 Hopefully they are just silly threats but they still need to be taken seriously. I think he's capable of anything at the moment.
Yes I agree but he can't be that stupid? If he uses any tactical Nuclear Weapons it will be game over for all of is as NATO would have to get involved,o just hope the War ends soon but I think it will drag on until Ukraine is destroyed by Putin and his thug Army.Lt Kudu.
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Greatkudu wrote: 04 May 2022, 22:05
jason wrote: 03 May 2022, 22:29 Hopefully they are just silly threats but they still need to be taken seriously. I think he's capable of anything at the moment.
Yes I agree but he can't be that stupid? If he uses any tactical Nuclear Weapons it will be game over for all of is as NATO would have to get involved,o just hope the War ends soon but I think it will drag on until Ukraine is destroyed by Putin and his thug Army.Lt Kudu.
if he used a tactical nuke in Ukraine, would NATO get involved?
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

rather not think about it!
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

porkymeat wrote: 05 May 2022, 00:11
Greatkudu wrote: 04 May 2022, 22:05
if he used a tactical nuke in Ukraine, would NATO get involved?
Yes they would have to I think,but hopefully puking as I call him is just posturing, but America has a weak president so he doesn't seem to care, scary times,its the cold wat again.Lt Kudu .